Why are slime blood of CT attunable?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by qweasy, Jul 25, 2019.

1. qweasy Augur

Just curious why this 1 random classic item was made attunable?
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

Something about rmt being an inside job.
  3. Boze TLP complaint factory

They're really good for every single class in classic. Being attune able encourages that they get used for the Necro epic instead of just being worn by whoever.
  4. Zanarnar Augur

Umm, isn't it just the opposite? If it was just a LORE item then it would encourage they get passed to necros for their epic once people are done wearing them.. as it stands being decent for a lot of classes means lots of people have interest in bidding to wear which makes them NODROP! So IMO being ATTUNABLE is as bad as being NODROP in this case.

The only people is helps are RMT traders who farm em to sell for krono. (or the VERY edge case of someone main-changing to a necro after classic, who would bid on these and win them, but not equip them)
  5. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Wear them, then MultiQuest them?
  6. Guzzle Augur

Cant from my understanding.
  7. yerm Augur

My experience was that being attuneable meant that any claim to using the item and giving it over later was invalidated, so they went to necros more often. In my combine guild prior to being attuneable they were worn by folks who were supposed to give them to necros later, and a few people cried miserably when asked to give them up. Post change, nobody got to wear them since it locks the item, and the guild leadership just squirreled them away until needed - IMO a positive change. Likewise, any pug was left with no way of claiming a non necro needed it to wear. If loot was being merited it went directly to the necro, and if loot was freely distributed the winner didn't put the gloves on, they held them to give or sell to a necro.

I thought it was a stupid change at first but now I don't see it as so bad.