Holding rare mobs hostage with charm

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Grakt, Jul 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grailer Augur

Selos doesn’t have any players so no worries about charm grief
  2. yerm Augur

Selos doesn't want mangler players. Please stay in your lane.
  3. Nessirfiti Augur

No no no. What I do best is annoy anti-boxers. It's just a byproduct that most of them live on Mangler now.

Really why wouldn't people want to complain about Mangler players? Not a week goes by when there's not a new thread by these Mangler players demanding that functions that have been in the game since release be changed or removed because they can't handle things that every other player on every other server has.
    So yes, I complain about Mangler players, but at least I'm capable of playing the game without demanding that the basic functions of the game be changed to make it easier.
  4. SunDrake Augur

I know its difficult to grasp if you are one of those players who enjoys doing Classic - PoP over and over and over again, but most everyone I have spoken with on Selo is there because it only took four months to get through that crap and move on. So for a lot of players, the fun is just beginning. The 70s 'lull' on Selo will only last from early August to early December, heh.
  5. Glowerss Augur

It's a good thing I've only done Classic to PoP once on Phinny, and I think Classic - Kunark - Velious is actually when the game is at it's worst.

Phinny lost something like 40% of it's active guilds during the 70s era. By level SoF (which is only TSS and TBS after the 70s era) Phinny was down from like 20 guilds in GoD to 8.

Given Selos has a MASSIVE population of like 4 guilds clearing GoD (lul), and the fact that WoW Classic comes out right in the middle of your boring era, I'm sure you guys will be totally fine!
  6. Nothappening Lorekeeper

so basically the thread was started on a lie and we have no real evidence of any hostage situations. the negrotiator is standing by.
  7. Punchu Augur

bahahahahahahaha @ the charm "fix". Regardless of this being a troll post, it won't be for long when other mouth breathers pick up on the idea.

As for you newbs and your server bickering, both servers are dead by 21st anniversary TLP. Welcome to daybreak kids.
  8. Scruff Elder

Camniala and Nothappening like this.
  9. Protius Make Everquest TLP's Great, Again.

Yep, this is what the community as a majority is like now. I'm glad I still meet some good players within the game that aren't here to troll the forums. Good stuff.
  10. Zinkeh Augur

Mangler is decent but it's no Agnarr. Agnarr may well be the last eq server to have a pretty good community. Mangler is more of Krono, Krono, Krono, Bot Bot MEGA bot....etc.

I knew something was up when they allowed the 24+ box botter to farm HG's uninterruped 24/7 for 2+ months and the "spice" mages are STILL botting away.

The worst thing about Mangler, though, is the bizzare penchant for trolling people, griefing and just plain old sociopathic behavior. You had it on other servers quite a bit too but on Mangler it just seems so much worse. It's like the server is the last go at eq for a lot of people so they just don't care anymore.
  11. Protius Make Everquest TLP's Great, Again.

Ya, that I do not understand. The frequency of these trolling activities are definitely what is causing the uproar of complaints and requests to "fix" spell dynamics. It has only progressed to be worse and worse as each server opens up. I get it, though... DBG will just keep opening new servers and hoping the complaints die down. Money, money, money!
  12. Nessirfiti Augur

I lost all patience for mangler players when one decided a thread demanding the nerfing of AoE spells, while proudly announcing that they had never played past Planes of Power. Maybe it's painting everyone on a server for the stupidity of one, but as this thread proves, a few dumb people on the forums can cause a lot of damage.
  13. Nothappening Lorekeeper

Yet DBG will listen more to those types of players that pay to play TLP than free to play live server players.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.