Everquest T-Shirt

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hellkat, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Hellkat New Member

WTB EQ T-shirt! I have $20 for you DBG. Let us give you some money to support our favorite game. :)

I see a couple places to get them from China but I'd rather support EQ.
  2. Imak Augur

Been many years since any EQ merchandise. Make it so! My Chicago FanFaire shirt wore out looooooooong ago.
  3. RPoo Augur

There are many websites that let you design your own clothes. I've personally used printful.com to make some EQ inspired pieces.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. tyrantula Elder

If I saw someone walking around with an EQ shirt and I was on my usual EQ break, it would spark the music of Gfay, Karanas, or Nagafen's Lair - that would make me want to reinstall.
    AcemoneyFV likes this.
  5. AcemoneyFV Augur

You should always keep in installed and ready to play!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. minimind The Village Idiot

I have an EQ Snuggie from a Fan Faire long ago. I don't think I've ever used it. I'm just happy to have it.

I've always wanted a berserker epic 1.0 and 2.0 for my keychain, though.
    RPoo likes this.
  7. AcemoneyFV Augur

I like that idea. Mini keychains for all the epics. :D
    eepok and RPoo like this.
  8. Fading Illusion Augur

I need pics of this EQ Snuggie please!
    eepok likes this.
  9. Khaliss Augur

well, I'd rather buy a DBG official EQ 20th anniversary Tshirt to support the game... i don't wanna buy from 3rd party vendors that do not contribute directly to the development of the game =D
  10. Travestii Elder

I agree, would like a new EQ tshirt (black, of course) and would like to be able to support my game with the proceeds.
  11. Old&Slow Journeyman

Epic Keychains!!! I would love that offer from DBG with the caveat that you were only allowed to purchase with the pain of achievement. lol.
    Travestii, RPoo and eepok like this.
  12. minimind The Village Idiot

I'll try to pull it down tonight. =)
  13. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Epic keychains came with one of the (box) expansions. I have the Rogue dagger, and some caster's stick.
  14. Lannin Elder

Castersrealm use to sell some cool EQ stuff , bought a few shirts from them at different fanfare events over the years , sure miss those guys :(
  15. eqgamer Augur

I have this one still. Forgot how I got tho. I think was sold on line. Don’t hate me cause I’m
    Beautiful

[IMG]
  16. Nniki Augur

JINX had these for some time:
    https://www.jinx.com/p/everquest_vintage_logo_t_shirt.html

I never bought one before they went away, unfortunately. :(

I had asked Roxxlyy back in Oct 2017 if there were any plans to sell EQ merch again, but she said no.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  17. Derresh Augur

18. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

So there has been a shirt on amazon by the seller "Darkpaw Games" the past week for EQs 20th anniversary, it's now showing "Currently Unavailable".

Someone had made a thread about it but it got nuked which I took to mean it wasn't an official shirt and they didn't want people linking to it so I haven't done so here, however I am interested in getting confirmation from a Darkpaw source if this is official merchandise or not. I reached out through twitter on Wednesday to Darkpaw and Everquest but they're about as active and responsive as they were under the old name. o_O
  19. Tobynn Augur

As someone in guildchat said, an EverQuest logo not in the standard gold is just so wrong.

I'd buy the Compton/Norrath shirt in a minute though.
    Koryu and Yinla like this.
  20. dreamweaver Community Manager

I must have missed that reach out! Sorry, yes these shirts are official as those Monday morning social/forum posts helped point out.