Holding rare mobs hostage with charm

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Grakt, Jul 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yerm Augur

So for the low low price of only 10kr you can pay this enterprising young gentleman to farm up an aj and hold is securely charmed while you merrily make your way to fv to collect.

This sounds truly wonderful. Mangler really is a blessed server, full of quite fine folks and a thriving economy for the rich rl supermodel-banging winners who play there.
  2. Nothappening Lorekeeper

mangler and any other tlp that has a valuable NPC that can be charmed!
  3. kizant Augur

This is why you don't take tools away from players to deal with these problems themselves.
    Sendori and Ermok like this.
  4. Xanathol Augur

The guy claiming he had AJ did not (I killed AJ so can confirm) but there was some... 'lovely'... person who charmed off the bloodgill marauder.
  5. Ermok Lorekeeper

I fully support this guy.

I tried unsuccessfully to lobby against the changes in the most recent patch but no one listened. It's time for some real pain to show folks what half-cocked measures to fix long standing game problems result in.
  6. Lucky Charms Journeyman

Oh, it's even better than that, now you have to OUT dps an enchanter pet, so enchanters now become a must have in a dps race for early content, because no one is going to touch the dps of a charmed pet, hell you could have a full group lose to a charmed pet dps.

DBG has proven one thing over and over again they have no hell what's going on in their game.
  7. Protius Make Everquest TLP's Great, Again.

The decisions being made within the EQ team are quite comical.

Best part of most of these forum posts is the community members coming here to call everyone "whiners". Nothin' better to do than to point and talk trash lol...
    AcemoneyFV and Meridian like this.
  8. Grailer Augur

Flag named / rare mobs uncharmable would be the counter fix but that will cause some issues as well.

My suggestion would be to make rares that are charmed able to be dispelled by players but not ordinary charmed mobs
  9. a_librarian Augur

delete enchanters, druids and necromancers
  10. Piznut Angry Gnome

I'm so glad all these neckbeard krono RMT'ers left Coirnav.
  11. Nothappening Lorekeeper

try dps racing a boxer with 4 ench/1 cleric lol
  12. Xhartor Augur

I would recommend getting in the habit of curing tash on charmed pets. It detrimental spell with poison counters. Also carry cheap MR items like a bloodstained mantle to give to pets.
  13. Gio1999 Augur

Why would you ban the guy trying to force DBG to fix the issue?

If anything we need guys holding rare mobs hostage all the time so DBG gets rid of the bottle necks.
  14. Grailer Augur

People cried Charm gating .. DBG break charm gating .

Enc cry people griefing charm pet with dispel.... DBG break dispel vs charm .

Enc now charm rare mob , duel friend or box and friend/box gets loot . LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  15. Scruff Elder

16. Nessirfiti Augur

I'll never turn down an opportunity to mock Mangler players.
    yerm likes this.
  17. Meridian Augur

Whining about Mangler seems to be what you do best.
  18. Tierdal Augur

selo exists
  19. Xanathol Augur

But does it really?
  20. Glowerss Augur

Selos is about to enter in the 70s era. If it exists now, it sure won't for long ^_^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.