GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Yes.

No.

I may do it, but it won't be for a while yet.
  2. Leex Pewpewer

Bump for 1st page greatness!
  3. Mintalie Augur

A thought...

I know I'm not alone in having to clear logs regularly (I do it after each raid night). Is there any way to implement a feature that saves pet owner info? It's easy for me to do /pet leader each time I log on, but it's not so easy to get others to do it.
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It will (or should) save pet owner info across reload as long as the pet is named something unique: Aka no default EQ-generated pet names and no pet name that is the same as a player name.

On an unrelated note, I've just finished *completely* rewriting how faction is parsed. Aside from being much faster/better/easier to maintain (I think), it also fixes the issues with the bad data written to logs:

[Thu May 23 06:21:23 2019] Your faction standing with <a Faction="1863">Servants of Esianti</a> could not possibly get any better.

There are many other things for the next update, but that was a big one.

Soonish.
  5. Mintalie Augur

Nice! Perhaps I just didn't notice.
  6. Raccoo Augur

Yeah, I've noticed it saving the pet data even with changed versions.
  7. Jaedo Journeyman

Everyone keeps telling me "parse is busted" "it's not getting all the spells" but I keep doing really well and hope it's in workable condition because I'm always trying to parse the highest. Are they just jealous or is the beta still missing certain DPS from different classes?? (srs post)
  8. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Beimeith thank you for your work on this it is such a great tool.
  9. Zuluhed New Member

Im having an issue, In break down it shows im casting DD spells but they are not reflected in the overview tab.. my parse only has my DoT damage and pet damage.. its the same for everyone else i the raid so my parses are skewed and missing damage, because its not adding the DD to it. any ideas?
  10. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

First Question, as always, is what version are you running? It should be 2.0.0.94

The next question is whether or not you have all your damage filters in-game set to 'Show All'

Parser is definitely not busted, the most recent reporting change should have basically everything attributed appropriately in the breakdowns. If you have a specific example of something not being parsed/attributed properly let Beim know and he'll be able to fix it for the next version
  11. Zuluhed New Member

i am running 2.0.0.94, i went in to EQ options and found Direct Damage, wasn't on show all but it didn't give me an option to show all. It allowed me to change DoT damage to hide or show all.. not DD tho, the drop down box is blank if that makes sense.. i do run EQ on a Surface Tablet,not sure if that would affect it any. WIndows 10
  12. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

Are you using a custom UI?

The resolution could also be an issue, I've never tried EQ on a tablet, but try logging in with Default UI, swapping between windowed and fullscreen mode and see if anything changes
  13. Zuluhed New Member

I am using a custom UI.. Drakah. I just went into a different char log and it did show DD in the overview tab of that character. I deleted my current log file, maybe when a new one is created it will fix.. Most definitely on my end though. and it doesn't matter what window i have damage going to right? i have my DoT damage and DD damage and worn off go to separate window than all the other damage stuff
  14. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

Drakah's really good with fixing his stuff after patches so maybe check in later today/tomorrow and swap to the newest version. Correct, you can have the info running through any chat window/tab

If you had a oooold log file (like a year+ old) it could've been the primary issue, new one should fix it indeed
  15. Zuluhed New Member

Ill find out if the servers come up =).. thanks for the help
  16. Beimeith Lord of the Game

To the above:

DDs should definitely parse, as well as all spell casts. If it isn't send me a PM and I'll see if I can figure out the issue.

Additionally, I'm aware of the loot message changes and a fix has already been made, but the update as a whole isn't quite ready just yet due to some other changes I'm working on finishing.

[IMG]

Note that messages from older logs without the NPC name will show as "Unknown NPC" for that column.
  17. Lilura Augur

I have a settings question. .94 is only recording caster damage, not melee damage. So when I post to the game, all the rangers and zerkers cry foul because the DPS list is all casters and we know what weaksauce casters are compared to melee these days. I've checked all my settings but can't seem to fix it. Nothing is off in game filters. What should I be checking?
  18. Brohg Augur

This part is incorrect.

check in game:
    [IMG]
  19. Lilura Augur

Already got it that way
  20. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.