need to kill vox and naggy for conqs, boys. w/ no merc!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by gnomeboss, Jul 9, 2019.

1. gnomeboss Augur

vox and naggy must die. for conq nerd points. because i'm doing this for a few of us at the same time, no mercs.

can delevel something. anything. can gear with whatever. if you tell me it needs to happen, i'll do a stupid mage 1.0.

or should i just copy tecknoe circa 2012?

wtb advice.
  2. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea its pretty stupid. naggy was up and I was doing hunter which was roaming near him. I decided to one shot the hunter mob but everytime I would get banned from naggy. Eventually I had to wait like a week before someone actually killed the dragon was very annoying. think you might be able to use mercs but gotta be low enough not to get banned.

Andarriel

ps even when i tried killing hunter that was far from him I got banned from naggy.
  3. Lianeb Augur

There are a few ways to do it.
    OMM (old man Mackenzie) missions count for credit.
    De level a heroic to 52 gear with defiant (you can use mercs)
    A step further on the heroic. Groups with someone that has the horn of unity, when they click the horn they will get banished but the but the buff will land for the DS and regen.

I have a 52 monk decked out that I kill them with, with a cleric merc
    Beimeith likes this.
  4. Uuvin Augur

If you are on Povar, find Enjo and we can work out a time to go do it. I have a 52 ranger decked out and like Lianeb, can molo either / both dragons in a few minutes for you. Done it for many folks. This goes for anyone on Povar if you need kill credits.
  5. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

De-leveling might create a problem for you depending on what level you de-level from. In an attempt to curb people leveling up, getting AA's then de-leveling on PVP servers, if you are more then 5 levels below the AA level of the skill, that skill no longer works. Now I have not done this in a few years but i think it still works that way. At 52 you wont have much to worry about but you might be locked out of a few basic AA driven skills.
  6. Duder Augur

Who doesn't have a Vox/Naggy twink? =x I do with necro
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea I sac'd my wiz years ago then all of a sudden I didn't crit anymore lol as my crit aa's weren't working anymore til I gained some levels. say the least it sucked.

Andarriel
  8. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

why no mercs?
  9. gnomeboss Augur

In a raid. Suppose I could do it more than once.
  10. eqzekisdead Augur

Sk with harmtouch has the fastest solo clear.
    If you get druid aa thorns wrath of the wild then naggy instantly dies. I have killed naggy with a lvl1 alt.
    High level mercs in group can heal you without getting banished
    https://eq.magelo.com/profile/1783475

I haven't used this alt in a while, now I hear there is some food/drink that will give any lvl an extra 3khp and 300ac.
    gnomeboss likes this.
  11. AcemoneyFV Augur

12. CazRaX Elder

Speaking of, when is that coming back again?
  13. CrazyLarth Augur

AcemoneyFV likes this.
  14. CazRaX Elder

15. CrazyLarth Augur