Paladin Clickies

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by tyrantula, Jul 8, 2019.

1. tyrantula Elder

What clickies do you use? Which ones do you find you can't live without?

BP clicky
    Staff of Forbidden Rites
    Epic 2.0
    Fireshard Ring
    Magmatic Deflector
    Blood Drinker's Coating
    Darkened Deepwater Vambraces
  2. Wulfhere Augur

Yes those, and as with many classes and (looking at my hot bars) in no particular order:

Darkened Brigantine Tunic
    Cloudy Potion
    Current Geomantra ear
    Skull of Null
    Kijarl's Ring of Negation
    Staff of Viral Flux
    Emperor Ganak Familiar
    Jann's Veil
    CoA BP
    Diplomatic Papers
    Miniature Horn of Unity
    Bottled Essence of Vox
    Rage of Rolfon
    Icesilver Jewel
    Polymorph Wand: Phantom Froglok
    Current mount buff (Uzah)
    Lingering Essence of Cazic-Thule
    Gyrospire Relocation Device
    Drunkard's Stein
    Primary (Secondary) Transport Anchor Device
    Geerlok Automated Caltrop Creator
    Mark of Searing Dawn
    Nightmare Hide
    Rocketeer Boots
    Steamjet Pack

... and many more ...
  3. Brohg Augur

caps at level 55?
  4. Wulfhere Augur

I use it, mostly on raids, for instant aggro on undead spawns that activate before you can target them or they run off to attack someone else. Preventive ae aggro.
  5. Brohg Augur

6. Wulfhere Augur

Aye, and the caltrop does the same for live mobs. I've been trying to get a Vice Trap the past few years but no luck yet and that anniversary mission (Big Gnomes, Big Problems) is a pita. So my tinker stays busy and I can be ghetto SK/War on tagging raid add spawns, quicker even. Think about events like Atrebe, Droga, Gorowyn, Doomfire, where adds spawn and immediately sprint (or worse yet warp) after priests and casters. A well placed trap has them coming after you instead.
    Brohg likes this.
  7. shiftie Augur

Indeed I was doing this back in the day and it worked well, when I had loyalty I’d take the ae stun click with me too from the vendor.

Oil of fenin ro
    Cloth cap
    Da clicks
  8. Wulfhere Augur

Oh right! I have Blinding Firework (5 charges) in my inventory that I haven't used since we got Lodestar (second to Beacon). Thanks for the reminder lol, I should hot bar that again since those 2 aren't always ready for use when adds spawn.

Which means we need some AA to reduce the recast time on Beacon and Lodestar!
    Dracolindus and blinder like this.
  9. blinder Journeyman

I would love to see 18 sec recast on beacon/lodestar as well as a removal of their mob limit.
  10. AcemoneyFV Augur

Please!
  11. Allayna Augur

SKs have 3 AA AE abilities on 45 second timers.

Not to mention the numerous spell AE aggro abilities.

I’d love to see us get another AA AE ability and a spell version, I like the valiant line a lot and having 2 that work the same but on different timers would be amazing imo.
    tyrantula likes this.
  12. Wulfhere Augur

I'd hate to give up yet another spell gem for utility that doesn't provide personal DPS. I want Valiant to nuke for damage.

How about combine Censure line and Valiant line into one spell gem that provides +hate, +witness hate, direct damage, and focused by gear (effects under level 116)? That handles a couple of your idea requests.
    Dracolindus likes this.
  13. tyrantula Elder

+same cast time of Valiant.
  14. Lubianx Augur

Are Guardian Circle clickies like from Eye of the Beast useful in raids these days?
    It is an increase in dodge by 40%.
    Not sure how discs, AAs and mob strikethrough would affect it and usually there are enough DPS classes to have CoP4 running
  15. p2aa Augur

Nope.
    You don't dodge against raid mobs since a while now.
  16. Lubianx Augur

I know main raid mobs, but is this also the case on raid trash since we are talking about pallies here and picking up adds
  17. Wulfhere Augur

Yes, all raid mobs.