Summer Spectacular 2019!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Grove Augur

On my one account with many characters, some of them were offered a choice between the two Murkgliders and some were offered only the red and blue one. I was puzzled.
  2. Saythe New Member

I crossed the 18,000 point.
  3. eqgamer Augur

Yea. The xp cap has had me scratching me noggin. Kill a red con boss at 110 and w lotd you’ll get 5 AA (90/10 - 100). Kill same mob w lotd and bonus = same 5 AA.
  4. Saythe New Member

My bonus seems to have come back now.... Back to an AA per 1-2 kills. Changed nothing, same location since this morning.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

When you claim one it will give you both. Could be your screen was not open all the way.
  6. Warpeace Augur

Your talking about the max XP you can gain from a kill. That they have capped.
    eqgamer and Derd like this.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Rare spawns. Sorry, not sure why I phrased it like that.
    Yinla likes this.
  8. Warpeace Augur

Can feel free to increase rare drops like the chase loot. Sure people would not mind as a bonus:p
  9. Bobokin Augur

Same here. I was offered a choice ... not both.
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

I was offered a choice and given both. Neither of which I really care for.

But it's free so i chose.
  11. Duder Augur

I have noticed that no matter what, I cannot gain more than 5aa per kill, no matter the bonus, potion, solo, doesn't matter, max of 5aa per kill.
  12. Shelby New Member

Has anyone else not been able to claim the summer bonus and the reward from the heritage crate poofing?
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The summer bonus (the murks) is only for paid accounts - but all accounts got the bunnies- not sure what you mean by the crate poofing? Did you also buy a crate?
  14. Riou EQResource

Since you mentioned FM, FM is part of "old expansion" exp that started back with like TDS and has continued, where it is reduced by like 33% (iirc offhand this is near the top amount reduced).

Pullers are broken and bypass this reduction