GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

Sounds like he doesn't have PC spells showing for starts and/or might be running an older version. With regards to you getting 120mil damage less on some raid events, are you combining all the mobs? Are they combining all the mobs? are the fight lengths the same when you compare?
  2. Brohg Augur

on that parse? procs filtered is my call

The only 100% sure thing is that it has nothin' to do with GamParse. It's in-game filters.
  3. Irongron New Member

Im running version .94. I have all SPELLS on, all melee on, all Damage shields on, all Environmental on, to one chat window. There was an issue with not being able to combine multi mobs, that was in the parser, Fixed by comparing to another players parse settings...
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Standing next to each other means nothing. Damage is reported on the mob. Make sure you're standing close enough to the mob. Also, depending on the fight, max melee can sometimes be larger than the reporting range of melee damage which is quite small.
  5. Izzard of Bertox Augur

I did not know this.
  6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It usually applies to targets that have a huge target ring like dragons, but it can be any model really. Ralafin has this problem iirc.

As far as I can tell damage is reported at the center of the mob, so if the ring is huge you can be standing too far from the center and thus you miss the messages.
  7. Jaxxym New Member

DL'd v.95 - I noticed that beastlord savage rancor (actually, 2 same-name spells: one on player, one on pet) is still not showing up in spells and discs section. This is beastlord highest single DPS contributor and it would be useful to be able to tell if our bst's are making proper use of in raids!
  8. Jaxxym New Member

P.S. Log messages:

Cast on you: A savage fury consumes you.
    Cast on other: Soandso is consumed in a savage fury.
    Effect Fades: The savage fury fades.
  9. Pryssylus Journeyman

Monk dissident form is also not showing up in parse spells and discs section. Please add when you can...

Cast on you: You embrace the dual nature of eternity.
    Cast on other: Soandso embraces the dual nature of eternity.
    Effect Fades: You end your contemplation of eternity.
  10. Cadira Augur

WTB tank heal parses!
  11. TLP Addict Augur

Link in first post seems to be not working atm, anyone have an alternate source?
  12. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Download works fine for me...still .94 though. Not sure if the person above just mistyped the number or has special access.
  13. TLP Addict Augur

Works now, at the time of the post I was getting a server connection error.
  14. Malokhan Elder

Xygoz in VP doesn't get parsed at all. Never shows on fight list or anything. Can submit logs if needed, but should be easy to replicate with any log, just change mob name to Xygoz.
  15. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Seemed to work in our run last night. Wonder if maybe someone registered a pet named Xygoz in your GamParse by doing the "/who leader" thing
  16. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Open the settings file and look at the bottom section to see if Xygoz is being counted as a player or pet. And if so, delete that entry, save the settings file and reload
  17. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Unlikely, but I'll be adding a check just to make sure people aren't doing that for npcs with single word names.
  18. Malokhan Elder

That was it.
    TrackedPlayer=Xygoz,Shaman
    Thanks!
  19. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Np.

Depending on what exactly caused the issue, it may be resolved with a change I made. I've added Xygoz to the list of "Known NPCs," which should prevent it from being counted as a player. However, if the issue was caused by someone naming themselves that it may result in problems.
  20. Corydon Augur

Hey Beimeith, still loving and using your software every day :) Thanks for maintaing and improving it!
    cI was wondering if there is a .95 release on the horizon yet and if that could possibly include the taskbar feature mentioned a little earlier in this thread?!

Everybody have a good day :D
    /waves
    RPoo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.