Translocate Changes

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Izzard of Bertox, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

smarting about getting some of the raid stuck in beza last night.... all because my TL landed on someone exping there.....

WTB a TL that only lands on members in a raid or guild mates!
  2. Rolaque Ancient

Priceless
    Yinla and Allayna like this.
  3. Dewey Augur

I'm not on my way to Lenny Bruce. I am also not complaining about EXP. I am just stating that your wrong. Accept the fact that your wrong, it takes more than a minute, and move on.

Thanks and have a nice day.
  4. smash Augur

Level raise is good, because it gives guilds / people abilities to do stuff they could not otherwise.

Only thing is the xp that is negative as ros/tbl was too difficult which gives people less places to xp compared to change from max 105 to 110.

Hnm this should have been posted in subject about increase level.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Gana Augur

Oh, I remember losing 30-40% after rezzes while trying to learn new events. And absolutely it took time to regain that exp. I will 100% agree with you. BUT, none of that was due to not being able to TL out. Not one time. If you die enough on a raid to lose that kind of exp when you could/should have been TL'd out, well...I'm not going to go there. Suffice to say that THIS change is NOT the cause of you losing a substantial about of exp. What's more, you and every other person knows that. You're just taking 2-3 more deaths now (max) and are pissed that this got changed because of the TLP childish behavior. THIS change is not causing you any lost time...and you know it. But, if you wanna continue with your joax, we can agree to disagree.
  6. Tappin Augur

Ugh. Exp shouldn’t be a concern for raiders. All it takes is a couple exp sessions a week to stay on the positive side of things. People just like rush to the end and do nothing but log on for raids and log off. That’s the real problem.
    Duder likes this.