1-2 muhbis on group chest please?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Raccoo, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Raccoo Augur

Give people more incentive to redo these, help out the community, and get loots. If they'd always at least drop 1 muhbis and possibly a second.
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Wouldn't there be more incentive to do them if they left it alone? Cause then you'd have to do more for the muhbises you want...

No thank you. I cannot imagine the spam in all Live servers' General chats with people selling mission chests for muhbis.

...well, I guess that's not true. I can imagine it...and I cringe.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Yendar like this.
  3. Raccoo Augur

Not more incentive when you do 5 missions and get none. It makes you want to spend you time elsewhere.

They already sell them now because of their scarcity.
  4. Lianeb Augur

While it is possible.
    The opposite is also.
  5. Raccoo Augur

Guess we should go back to 1 muhbis on raid chests so we can have more motivation to do those.
  6. Lianeb Augur

Are you honestly trying to tell me you never got 2 muhbis on a group mission chest?
    Personally for me if there is a Muhbis on the chest there are more times than not 2, 1 is the rare number here.
    Yendar likes this.
  7. Raccoo Augur

0 common. 1 rare. 2 ultra rare.
  8. Yendar Augur

2 muhbis is definitely more common than 1 muhbis on a chest.

Anyone that’s able to do consistently do the missions gets muhbis really
    quickly. You’ll have full muhbis way before you get enough currency for your type 5 augs unless you ran FF nonstop. Until then you’ll have T2 armor
    Which rots nonstop in these missions. I don’t see what the problem
    Is.

Sometimes RNG is unlucky, you’ll run 5 missions and none will drop. That doesn’t mean the drop rate needs to be increased, that just means you got unlucky. You’re complaining about it because it’s aactually NOT normal.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Aalashia group missions seems to drop 2 muhbis more than the others from what I've seen, don't think I've ever seen it drop 1, it is either 2 or 0. More often being 2 than nothing.
  10. Dagum Elder

Used to see 2 all the time. Now you barely see 1. We too have stopped doing them because of the lack of the muhbis.

Honestly with GMM comming out and reducing the amount of muhbis' needed, it made it a lot nicer. So 0 during a mission is still okay.
  11. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I am okay with the current drop rate. Though I would like to see missions have a chance to drop PS’s. Maybe tie a particular mission to particular PS type?
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.