What we all mad at today .. Your next forumquest !

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Whulfgar, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Whulfgar Augur

Somebody tell me what we supposed to be upset about today .. An... GO !
  2. Duder Augur

To the man in the wheelchair who stole my camouflage jacket, you can hide but you cant run
    Fanra, Aneuren and Foliax like this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Lack of time to play!
    Whulfgar likes this.
  4. enclee Augur

Extended Target Window doesn’t remember target sets and you can’t hotkey the save target sets.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Crappy chat filter?
    Whulfgar likes this.
  6. Intenso Augur

why do group missions task lock at end but raid dz dont ? discuss
  7. Ratbo Peep Augur

Raid DZ's don't lock so an alt can get in loot gear otherwise going to rot.
    Makes some content still "worth doing" even when the team is mostly geared up.
    The "Monk and Beastlord", "Bard only", and "Rogue" only frequent drops tend to get to alt or rot status pretty fast.
  8. Intenso Augur

so group content is not worth doing if only some people need it
  9. Intenso Augur

they lock missions so you cant add people to loot rot but with raid yea thats fine
    [IMG]
  10. Allayna Augur

To be fair, they seem to be moving away from that mentality as most of the TBL missions don’t lock. You can literally do the entire mission up to the chest, then swap in alts/scrubs who need it and they get coin etc too....can’t realistically do that for raids.
  11. Intenso Augur

but if you open chest and theres something you dont want but alt wants in mission they all lock
  12. Intenso Augur

and you can swap people just before raids won in raid to
  13. sandof New Member

merc rampage glitch when the person who owns the merc is dead and another person hits rampage it kills the merc
  14. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Because there is sometimes a bench in raids so those who aren't actually in the raid that night can still bid on items.
    Duder and svann like this.
  15. Intenso Augur

how that any different from players in fellowship who cant get into group mission cant get rot items?
  16. Tumbler Lorekeeper

I don't always forum quest, but when I do it's not too talk about locking mechanisms.
  17. Duder Augur

Yeah, that
  18. Warpeace Augur

Why Necro's get to be the best pulling class in the game now:p
  19. Lisard Silly

Paper toilet seat covers.
  20. smash Augur

Fellowship is not same as guild. Is a more lose connection of players who can fs jump, while guild people rarely swap guild.

And guilds got people who sit on bench who can get lose because of roster above 54 peops.

In fs if want loot you partipate in grp mission.