The Reinforced Lair of Trakanon

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kezik, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Kezik Lorekeeper

We tried this last week and got the win, however it took us about 40 minutes to do so and i feel like we are missing something. We were having to wait for auras to spawn then become kill able all for a few percent on the musician. Is there any way to speed up the unlocks ?
  2. Warpeace Augur

Its basically a time eater of an event.
  3. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

It's sort of a waste of time for the Devs to even look at speeding up the script. A couple decent BP clicks and a dagger is all people care about. Let the event die, it's dreadful.
    Metanis likes this.
  4. Duder Augur

where is the dislike button for jhenna, darn it
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  5. Robnie Augur

He forced us to do it one time this year.

#neveragain
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  6. Kuvian Lorekeeper

Yeah guilds decided at least last year if not the year before the hassle wasn't worth the reward.
  7. Dhurgan Augur

I've only done this raid when it first came out, so I don't remember the exact text. If you go and pickup some vendor bought bard instruments for wind, brass, percussion, etc. I believe the add types are related to the type of instrument the musician plays. The musician will emote something about missing a note or something like that, hand him an instrument, and the next round will be that type of add. I'm not sure it even made that much of a difference or that mechanic was broken, but the musician does respond with different emotes and such when you hand him an instrument.