Producer's Letter: Summer 2019 [Discussion]

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Kattria Minx Augur

Still no bunnies :(
  2. Balthen Lorekeeper

Theoretical question: If you beat your dead horse into the ground so far you pop out in China, what happens when you do? Do you beat the dead horse into space or does it start a return trip?
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its not noon for 45 more minutes. PST (pacific standard time) - hang in there! As soon as they pop then you will see bunnies everywhere! I hope we can get one of each.
    klanderso likes this.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I want one which glows in the dark!
  5. menown Augur

[IMG]
    There is a reason why Necromancers and SKs beat some space horses to death.

Never-the-less, this is a real class issue, and needs to be resolved.
    Duder and Brohg like this.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ok its noon and I don't see any bunnies in the marketplace. Just outside my window. :(

Ok now they hopped in. Thanks DBG!
  7. treehugger Journeyman

I know this is silly but the Bisexual Flag bunny annoys me, there is almost no purple at all on the bunny and the purple is the color that represents being bisexual. Blue is the color that represents straight and pink is for gay.. yet there is a ton of blue and pink and minimal purple.... appreciate the idea though,.
  8. Lheo Augur

The bunnies are nice and the colors are colorful, thats enugh :)
  9. Rolaque Ancient

The bunnies are like lying on your back on a summer's day and watching the clouds drift by. You'll see whatever your mind imagines, nothing more and nothing less.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Psychedelic bunnies - laying on your back in a field of grass - watching clouds - hmm - someone smoking bunny dung at woodstock?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. Ezbro Elder

The 3 targeted bunnies so far are all well and fine, but lots of other people get discriminated for other reasons. Can we get a regular "make love not war"-like bunny?
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Were we supposed to get the same Murkglider as last year?
  13. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Is it possible to allow Shadowspike arrow to work with Endless Quiver. It is a shame that an arrow that is quested should not be able to be used for those rangers willing to do the work to get them. They add some dps , but not that much really. So why not let us use what we quested for?
  14. The Undertaker New Member

Ok if I could suggest one thing for the new expansion.

For ancient alliance if the shamans could either get a duration extension aa, allow it to be over written or even make it a group buff.
  15. Elyee Lorekeeper

Epic-Weapons:
    This new expansion should incorporate the creation of a new container that transforms the Epic-Weapon into an Epic-Weapon-Only-Type-99-AUG (a new slot added to the Class-Only-Weapons), and that Epic-Weapon-Only-Type-99-AUG applies the clickie ability / focus to the new weapon, as well as all the old stats and the new stats of the weapons it is placed into.
    strongbus likes this.
  16. strongbus Augur

It have to be setup to be a reward for some massive exp wide quest(add in some older exp as well) or for completing some ach. But it be nice.
  17. Crowley New Member

Holly, in regard to the new TLP server; Can we expect to see TrueBox removed? With raid instancing, there isn't a reason to have a true box server.

I say this because there are still countless box armies, and the reason true box was implemented was to alleviate this. However, it only temporarily slowed them down. With instancing guilds do not have to worry about box armies holding down raid content.

Instancing was the solution to the boxing issue, and the top raid guild holding down all the content issue. Some us do not have room to keep multiple PC's for being able to box a character. Sure you can enjoy the game without boxing, however some classes will spend hours on end LFG and cannot solo, which pushes you away from the game. Also, as the game progresses on, there are less available groups for particular level ranges, and less players.

I would strongly consider leaving this feature of the future TLP, or remove it from the current TLP's.

Thanks for your consideration.
  18. Rayvorn Elder

Hello Holly, I agree with Crowley. Please remove true box. This feature really hinders when the wife and I play together. Certain features built into EQ (macro quick keys) get flagged as illegal boxing because she pushes her healing button to fast. Then we both get disconnected. She has adjusted but in general it's annoying and doesn't work. I am sure there are multiple other reasons besides what Crowley listed and no real downside to just removing the feature. Can't wait for the server thou (unless it has some crazy ruleset no one wants hehe)
    code-zero, Yinla and Gyurika Godofwar like this.