Wishes for the next expansion?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lilura, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Ratbo Peep Augur

There was a drinking game ON Thulisaur Island. Add it to the raid - LOL
  2. MysticOne Augur

No level increase. Make Kithicor Forest at night, a raiding non-instance with a 7 day timer on named with mobs that take a 25+ players to get down and loot that would be worth the time for anyone. Do something similar to a few more zones and that would be fine with me.
  3. Warpeace Augur

Allayna and Axxius like this.
  4. Lheo Augur

5 more levels will come sigh..
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I took what you made 15 - 20 years ago and yesterday you took it away.....along with others things removed over the course of the last couple of years.
  6. chronicler Augur

My main wish for future expansion would be better balanced so that classes do not get nerfed half way through an expansion as much as happened lately.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. MysticOne Augur

If they increase the levels, then my FTP accounts will be 105 still. Then I will stop playing again. Without my 2 boxed accounts, I can't play my main paid account is useless druid with no group.
  8. TheStugots Augur

The level increase has been confirmed.
  9. MysticOne Augur

I have no way with only a 110 druid to do TBL or progression with just a tank merc. Then I'm done until my FTP accounts get RoC because so far we can only do FM type groups for Xp with my tank merc and boxes in there Broken Mirror Armor. Then what few friends, guildies I do play with will be beyond TBL and we will still be in FM boxing to get tier 1 Eok armor drops. And my guild raids, Roc and I cannot even participate with my lame gear and zone knowable of Roc raid events being zero.
  10. Skinwalker New Member

You have crap friends then..
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  11. Aurastrider Augur

I am not sure I am following your logic here through. If you have zero intention of buying the new expansion on your box toons but do plan to buy it on your main and you are stuck in FM your main toon will eventually be 115 making EOK easier for you because of these power gains. This should allow you to move into more zones. You might have to ditch your box toons at expansion launch, try to join PUGs to get levels in the new expansion and then you can rejoin your box crew and work through EOK.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  12. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

I am also mad they won't cater to my needs for an expansion I was not planning on buying.
    Allayna likes this.
  13. MysticOne Augur

We don't have PUG's, all groups are vetted groups.
  14. Darchon_Xegony Augur

I’d like to see some changes for Priests mostly from a Druids perspective.1

Heroic Wisdom - Add that every X increases your chance to Critical Heal or HoT by 1%. Also every Y should add to your Heal Amount and Clairvoyance.

Heroic Intelligence - Add that every Y increases your chance to Critical Nuke or DoT by 1%. Also every Y should add to your Spell Damagae and Clairvoyance.

Recode Clairvoyance so that it’s trigger rate isn’t a flat chance. Have the chance of the Clairvoyance firing increase based on your total Clairvoyance. Alternatively create an AA line for Casters and priests to increase the chance for Clairvoyance check to be met.

Create a Tonic Resonant for Healing. Currently there are potions that give you a chance to proc an additional minor nuke when you cast a DoT or DD. Make a version that does the same thing for heals, cast a Heal or a HoT, procs a small direct Heal.

Give Druids another aura similar to the Wildfire Aura, but instead of giving people in your group a 6-counter Spell proc Nuke every 3 ticks make it give everyone in your group a 6-counter Spell proc Heal every 3 ticks.

Remove the recast timer that links all Druid Adrenaline and Rejuvilation spells together. Let Druids use past expansion heals if they need to be casting heals fast in quick succession.

Reduce the cast time on druid group Heal down to 3 seconds base time.

Merge our two ice Debuff spells into single spell. Alternatively give us an AA Blessing of E’ci, and have to autocast your highest rank of each of these spells, like you did with Blessing of Ro and our first Debuffs.

For every rank of our Blessing of Ro AA, have the AA also autocast the highest rank of our level appropriate Skin to XYZ Debuff, as that is a Debuff we would want to place on anything we are fire debuffing in the first place

Fix the stacking conflict of the Druid reptile and Paladin Preservation line of proc buffs so they Druids can buff Paladins with it. The cleric Shining and Shaman Lethargy lines of Defensive proc buff don’t have any stacking conflicts to deal with.

New Tome of the Obulus style item. All of the Frontier Mountain items infact from the big bad bosses could use an update IMO.
    Jhenna_BB and MysticOne like this.
  15. Kuvian Lorekeeper

Well if that isn't an FU attitude I don't know what is. After the phlegmball that was TBL you are lucky you still have my six subscriptions.
  16. Kuvian Lorekeeper

You forgot one thing: your Alliance spell is categorically useless compared to the cleric and shaman. That is in dire need of an overhaul. Not raising spells another 5 levels with silly new names.
  17. TheStugots Augur

But you do have a way, it’s just not what you want to do. You could make your FTP accounts gold, purchase the newer expansions, play with friends and Guildies to get better gear, etc etc.
  18. Absor Developer

Well, he was responding to a guy that was complaining because we asked for the opinions and ideas of our customers... I think he was too mild myself.
  19. Skewert Lorekeeper

Another tier of the "Gate" AA that won't collapse... Make it cast "Gate II" or something so you don't have to change the original spell. Have it do the same thing, just without the chance to collapse. Cast Gate AA, gate collapses... cooldown is one minute, so then mem reg gate and cast... (and hope that doesn't collapse - I think I'd have to break something if that happened).
    Kinadorm and Axxius like this.
  20. MysticOne Augur

No thank you. I've learned my EQ lesson. Do what you can do with one up to date paid account, and 2 FTP accounts way back during TDS, where I still can't zone into this very day. There should no reason you can't play end game content with one paid account. One subscription is all they will get from me if that.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.