Grats Return of the Exiled!!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lisard, Jun 9, 2019.

1. CrazyLarth Augur

graz
    Maedhros likes this.
  2. Pirlo Augur

Wtg!!!
    Maedhros likes this.
  3. Mazame Augur

Well done
    Maedhros likes this.
  4. Tanols Augur

Got the monkey off your back ... grats!
    Maedhros likes this.
  5. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

[IMG]

What I imagine Maedhros was like yesterday after beating Mearatas, or most of my guildmates....
    Pirlo, Marquele, Mintalie and 4 others like this.
  6. gotwar Gotcharms

Nice job RotE, we all knew you'd get there!
    Maedhros likes this.
  7. Jondalar Augur

Congorats!
    Maedhros likes this.
  8. Naugrin Augur

Grats Maedhros and company!
    Maedhros likes this.
  9. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Grats dudez. I watched alot of your fails and missed your success. Does this mean Dubeast is gonna start streaming again? :D
    Maedhros likes this.
  10. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Congrats, forget to get on here say that! Again, gang its a great raid and good job! Here is to the next pack and a clean slate and we shall have fun again!
    Maedhros likes this.
  11. Littlelegs Elder

12. Maedhros High King

Got-r-done a second time before the next nerf just to be sure it was not a fluke like some of these other guys.... lol
    Mintalie likes this.
  13. Cailen Augur

I hope Zak has the video.... it was entertaining to say the least
  14. Proximoe Elder

Who fluke beat it?
  15. Elyssanda Bardbrain

it was a joke.. ergo the lol...
    Mearatas is no joke, and props to every single guild that has beaten it.
  16. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

It really was... I sat back and /popcorn'd after the first time we went back in... People were really excited about their mephit death raid coins... Ely was like the energizer bunny... Maed was very concerned about decision making... I was just admiring everyone's persistence...
  17. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

No cleric went in to chain totd recover?
  18. Maedhros High King

If you were not under the effects of TOTD, DA or similar then you blew the f up before you realized you were in zone. As soon as those effects dropped you instantly died. The sentinels were at 100% so you couldn't even suicide bane them.
  19. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

The sentinals stayed up AEing?? that's just savage
    Elyssanda likes this.
  20. Elyssanda Bardbrain

it was brutal.. 3 of them.. that's why we kept trying , and mostly failing, to get back in... chest hadn't even been opened. most of the raid got wiped when 3 of them started AEing just as the named died.. like 1 second after. people got the achievements for winning.. and BOOM dead. no coinage, no loot, no flags.. just dead. some of us were nuts... and kept going back in, with DA to pull the mephits away from the center long enough people could zone in get their flags, coins... and try to get things from the chest.. the 3 sentinels were all at the BACKS of their tunnels.. just doing AES.. the ***holes.
    Ibadan Kun'Tirel likes this.