Complete list of Druid rings and Wizard spires?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vedarian, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Vedarian Elder

I've looked all over and asked in chat but I can't find this.

Is there a Complete list of Druid rings and Wizard spires? I see them for the old content but not an up to date one.
  2. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Do you mean ports or actually in game stone rings and spires?

I'm not sure anyone has ever catalogued all the druid rings and spires since there are a number that are in disrepair and/or not port places. And there would probably be a few arguments about whether or not something is actually a druid ring or wizard spire (cause they vary depending upon expansion artists).
  4. Krowbar Apprentice

5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its just there are not that many any more so it would be a short list.

Veil of Alaris was the last expansion where druids and wizards got good ports.

One port in Rain of Fear (shards Landing) and one port in COTF - (Tainted West Karana) and one port in TDS (Tempest Temple).

Might be more but I use the guild port and item ports which is why Druids and Wiz have fewer and fewer each expansion
  6. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Druids and Wizards have fewer because now they charge extra for the premium versions of the expansions which include port items.
    NameAlreadyInUse likes this.
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea reason I made a guild because they had better ports than my wizard kinda sad actually.

Andarriel
    Ezbro likes this.
  8. Vedarian Elder

Wow, I had no idea. Sucks.
    Ezbro likes this.
  9. Vedarian Elder

Aren't guild ports expensive? Well, at least at my level. Plus, inconvenient?
  10. Tucoh Augur

11. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

nah not to me I got 10 level 7 trophies over 3 chars and 8 on this char so I make a decent pp living. But yea if your new they can be expensive the newer the zone is you want to go. But better than the price of summoning zones at high levels. most the zones I use on the other chars prob like 50-200pp. this char is almost always up in the baz so I can tl most my chars too just depends the location of the port in vs guild portal.

Andarriel
  12. Scorrpio Augur

The big thing is expansions are way smaller. You got like 5 zones, hardly need more than port. Sure there are port items to entice people to buy higher priced versions and there are guild hall ports. But I box a 110 druid and darn it is a Massive convenience.

The GH ports... remember you set it you can move unlimited number of people until it is changed. And typical cost to set is less than a single diamond, and those drop a LOT.

A lot of places can be reached via PoK. Magus in guild lobby gives GoD access, Priest of Discord provides OoW, Herald of Ro links to SoD. Also hub zones: all CotF stuff is reached via CR-Bixie Warfront-EWK. Shard landing provides a few shortcuts. Also remember Nexus.
    And even with all those, having a pocket druid is real nice.
  13. Vedarian Elder

Yeah, I have a pocket druid and a wizard. Very nice.

Besides, having to pay for them instead of earning them in game isn't my preference.
  14. Vedarian Elder