GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peltier Elder

So delete old version before trying to down load new??
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Tells also work and a few other things
  3. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I can, but the real question is why?
  4. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

I suspect, like me, he has an icon for gamparse on his bottom toolbar where he launches the app. If you minimize the open gamparse window and then click the toolbar icon again, it will launch a new instance of gamparse instead of maximizing the old.

All the other apps (at least that I have a toolbar icon more) will reopen the minimized window of an app (if there) instead of relaunching the app.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  5. Corydon Augur

Yes, Cragzop is absolutely right. And in conjuction to what he said the pinned GP icon on the taskbar (I have it at the right of my screen) is not indicating whether the program is running or not. The GP tray icon is the only indicator.

GP is running and on my taskbar it looks like this:

[IMG]

The indicator on the right hand side is missing :)
  6. Brohg Augur

side taskbar? you're a monster
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  7. Waring_McMarrin Augur

No need to delete the old version.
  8. svann Augur

If you are like me (slacker) your old gamparse version is still sitting in the download folder (along with several other old versions). You can delete or not, your choice. But you need to delete the shortcut on your desktop or taskbar to make a new one with the new file.
  9. Raccoo Augur

Didn't pick up someone being slain twice on a parse.
    06/10/19 10:18:16 PM Pinlala has been slain by Feather Silver Sheen!
    06/10/19 10:20:21 PM Pinlala has been slain by Feather Silver Sheen!
    Combined: Feather Silver Sheen on 6/10/2019
    Pinlala - 88
    --- Slain - 0
    Produced by GamParse v2.0.0.88 BETA
  10. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Update to the current version and tell me if you still have the same problem. I assume you will, but it's always best to be on the newest version if you're reporting something not working right.

Also, are you saying that it shows they are slain with a 0 for the number? or it doesn't show they were slain at all? That makes a difference.
  11. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

It doesn't show any slain in spells/discs breakdown until exported to forum, where it lists 0. I was at the same mob and can confirm my logs noted his deaths as my triggers went off to rez him (Lol, as if). Overview tab shows 2 Xs for deaths but;

Feather Silver Sheen on 6/10/2019

Pinlala - 102
    --- Slain - 0
    Produced by GamParse v2.0.0.94 BETA

I can provide additional info in Discord if you need it
  12. Skunkhaze New Member

why cant I get this link to work for me today, keep getting sent to "can't reach this page" blank page..
  13. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Clear your cache
  14. Raccoo Augur

In the Comparison box, 0 slain. In the Spells, Discs, and Actions over time, they do show.
  15. Defjam Journeyman

I may have already requested this or it may have been answered, but is there any chance of getting the individualized heal parses back for tanks (IE: Healer X healed you for this much, healer Y healed you for this much)?
  16. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I've found the issue and it's been fixed for the next update.

It's in progress.
    Defjam likes this.
  17. Irongron New Member

I have an issue, I cant seem to resolve. In comparing raid parses, I know distance is an issue, but in cases of Gorowyn-High Archon,Guardian of Doomfire, YOUR all next to each other, some parse comparisons, My results will have 120 Million missing in DPS compared to others, same on Prince, I have one chat window, filtered everything on Melee, Spells, Other, Environmental and skills, and will come up with totally different sets, mind you were right next to each other. Also in Options , under Chat, everything that can be set to Show, is set to Show that can be set to Show. I use a Custom UI, DraKah, Using the Newest version, Ive compared Chat option with others who use default and everything set to show that can be set to show...

Just ran a parse with a fellow guild member, standing right next to each other, side butt check to butt check, He didn't get the same numbers I did with just me dpsing alone, with him dpsing, I got the same numbers as him....

Any ideals on that one....like I said, I know distance is an issue...I removed that out.
  18. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

The first question, is what version of gamparse are you running? Note that there have been several message modifications over the past few months and older versions will not recognize a lot of damage
  19. Irongron New Member

Quick parse example, Total DPS I recorded 144093789, Pureshot, Imbue, Auspice, GGotF, 2 Dots, Forseen Shots, Dico a few times, Focus...100 Seconds....

He See Total damage 143359821 and NO CASTS?..Sees 20 Less hits then me of 387
  20. Irongron New Member

Running V2.0.0.94BETA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.