Necro Bot Team at CoS camp

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vudoman, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Knard The Strategic Tactician

Yeah none of them are online - maybe now I can go get one!
  2. Camniala New Member

Gogogo fellas !!!
  3. yerm Augur

Oh hey holy moley sweet lord baby jesus I can't believe it! Posting actual clear video evidence with solid proof resulted in a ban? Who could have called that one?!

Jk it was the pantheon reference. Dbg is terrified that brad is gonna do what wow couldn't and truly kill eq so any time people mention pantheon they step up their level of customer service. Make sure to drop a long pantheon related conversation in any/every thread in which you want a positive gm response...
  4. Numiko Augur

code-zero likes this.
  5. Candystore Augur

lol
  6. Nessirfiti Augur

Pantheon is never going to release. even if it does, it'll be DOA.
  7. Candystore Augur

this was their latest update

it will be finished somewhere in 2043

8. Accipiter Old Timer

LOL, impressive (not).
  9. Volts Elder

By the time Pantheon comes out in 2043, it will be a bug filled mess that is short on content. Good luck, everyone send my regards to Brad with your checks!
  10. Moranis Augur

My favorite quote from that article:

The creators of "EverQuest" say that some new rules in an upcoming expansion of their game should help reduce some of the farming problems.

o_O
  11. Derresh Augur

lol I think I want to play a T-posing chest fireball shooting pvp game more than pantheon now
  12. Accipiter Old Timer

Can't wait for the "You're in Our World Now" attitude to be reborn in Pantheon.
  13. KronoKing Elder

can we take a moment to appreciate the attention span of the average EQer, where this thread was being blown up every few minutes yesterday and now people are like meh hes gone and focused on pantheon..y'all need jesus!
  14. code-zero Augur

I think the name of the game is DramaQuest
  15. yerm Augur

Nonsense. Pantheon is going to destroy eq. It will steal all of the customers. 100% of them. Maybe even more than 100% because it will be so good that people will buy the game a couple times. It will probably steal half the devs too - they will jump ship to the land of milk (cocaine) and honey (no deadlines) working for Brad "Aradunedigger" McQuaid.
    Nessirfiti likes this.
  16. john5 Lorekeeper

Sorry but this is the "Only my playstyle is valid" fallacy. Basically, anyone who plays less than you is a scrub/noob and anyone who plays more than you is a virgin with no life.
    If only the world worked like this....
  17. Derresh Augur

I knew a guy in Aion that spent ~13,000 usd a month on pay to win stuff.
  18. Accipiter Old Timer

110%

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug."
  19. Velven New Member

Might want to try and google a bit I recommend video from 2018/2019

20. Nessirfiti Augur

That's a very pretty F2p MMO.

Oh, Oh man this is amazing. "Modern MMOs are too fast! These mobs take this long to kill by choice!" after we watch them fight with a mob for 2 or 3 minutes, with less interaction and movement than even EQ.

I too long for an MMO that I can set my characters attacking a level 5 gnoll and go make dinner.