It would be nice if we could downgrade Spellbound Lamps

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by JeffHanson, May 31, 2019.

1. JeffHanson Augur

For instance, clicking a Lesser Clawed Tablet gives the option to claim a Minor Clawed Tablet as one of the reward options.

It would be great if we could also do this with the spell Lamps from TBL.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Yinla like this.
  2. Allayna Augur

I’m really confused as to why we have to ask for this every year. Shouldn’t this just be, like a continued QoL improvement from expansion to expansion?
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Nilwean Elder

I'm fairly certain that they are programmed to offer the downgrades at 6 months into the expansion.... which we're about 10 days away from.
    Axxius likes this.
  4. Angahran Augur

What would be nice would be being able to downgrade the lowest level from one expansion to the highest of the previous expansion.
  5. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Spell lamps (both group and raid) for TBL are now downgradeable.

Did it myself with both types tonight.
  6. Thunderkiks Augur

Noticed that myself. It's been 6 months since expansion launch. Possible its automatic at that time??
  7. Warpeace Augur

Its a miss every expansion launch.

This should be on the check list during expansion design....are spells down gradable? Yes, done. No? Oops go back and fix.
    Yinla likes this.
  8. enclee Augur

They could just make a single item to claim/turn in for rank 2&3 spells, it would cut down on itemization and redundancy.
  9. Warpeace Augur

Or make sure they add down grading to the next expansion spells on roll out. Were getting a level increase!
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

:rolleyes:
  11. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Or it could be something that they don't want on expansion launch and is set to happen at a later date when they are ready for it to happen.
  12. Thunderkiks Augur

Pretty sure that's what it is. Exactly 6 months after expansion launch they are downgradeable. No patch or anything.
    Schadenfreude likes this.