Scroll: Illusion: Palace Efreet - Dropped or Sold?

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Benito, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Forgive my ignorance. Is the Scroll: Illusion: Palace Efreet (110/ENC) dropped or sold on a spell merchant?
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Bump. Or is this spell the Legendary illusion version of Jann's Veil?
  3. Vizier Augur

Did the spell even make it out of beta? There were bugs with it.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

5. Qbert Gallifreyan

I had it drop in April in Empyr, and posted as much on alla.
    Benito likes this.
  6. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Had two drop the last month in Aalishai at the north Earth area camp (with the soldiers).
    Benito likes this.
  7. Cindane Journeyman

Just checked my logs and confirmed the spell dropped in Aalishai from a travelling djinn. I saw it drop again more recently in Empyr while working on hunter also.
    Benito likes this.
  8. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Thank you for the responses!
  9. Conq Augur

Figured this was a good place to ask this of these enchanter illusions:
    1. Jann's Veil produces "Scroll: Illusion: Greater Jann" from the Legendary Enchanter Illusions quest. Will it always produce "Illusion: Ondine Wavefront" - the blue caster djinn model - or is that based on class/race/sex of the enchanter?
    2. Does "Illusion: Palace Efreet" always result in the red efreeti model for both sexes, regardless of class/race of caster?
    Conq
  10. Conq Augur

Was Illusion: Greater Jann ever meant to be projectable? I have toggled Project Illusion on and off but it appears to only affect the caster?
    Conq
  11. Qbert Gallifreyan

1.) No clue, I can't complete the tasks needed to get that, and I'm not an enchanter so I can't test it at any rate. I do know it was mentioned months ago that the illusion was designed to be dependent on class.
    2.) No clue, as the one time it dropped for me no one could zone into the zone to loot it so it rotted.