Live Update Bugs 05/15/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 15, 2019.

1. doah Augur

[Sun May 26 21:39:49 2019] Mana Reiterate Aura expires.

There is an extra space in this expiration message between aura and expires
  2. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Unfettered Emerald Excellence raid:
    Can't say for sure since I'm not a dev, but it's probably a bug that bane armor mobs don't despawn after exploding, so they continuously cast explosions.
  3. Olyander New Member

I only tried with rk 3, and was getting 15s.
  4. Lianeb Augur

Are you sure you have the last rank of shield topple. Sunder only works with the last level (8).
    My Rank 3 is 12s recast
  5. Conq Augur

Been this way for a while. You can evac from the DZ (after winning event #1) and CoH the rest of the raid in to continue with even #2.
    Conq
  6. Brohg Augur

the poisoned Blade line of disciplines for Rogues (Skorpikis Blade spell ID 56294-56296, Reefcrawler 44142, Asp 35275, Toxic 29219) incorrectly uses "your" in their Cast On Other text

Cast on other: Someone applies a long-lasting poison to your weapons.

should be

Cast on other: Someone applies a long-lasting poison to their weapons.
  7. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

8. Fnyanea Augur

Thanks for this info. We have been locked out of 2nd and 3rd events for 4.5 days after beating event 1!

Still a bug though!
  9. forbes77 Elder

why not just press I
  10. 1018_01 Elder

While in burning woods, some of the mobs change into a tree for quest drop. When this happens any melee mercenaries stop attacking, tank or rogue. I can't speak for cleric or wizard as I wasn't using these. Only had this happen in this zone. It happened every time. Thanks
  11. Koryu Professional Roadkill

"Your Dynamometric Timing Chain feels alive with power."
    In the Options window, under the Chat tab, in the Items category, I have Focus Effects set to Hide. I don't think I should be seeing this message, and the belt is somehow bypassing this filter. That, or I don't know how to filter it correctly.
  12. doah Augur

Mercenary Recruitment quest probably should be linked to Veil of Alaris and not House of thule since you cannot actually complete it until VoA
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Could you please explain this a little more? Is it listed under the /ach in HOT? Like where is it linked to HOT?
  14. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Arx Mentis raid #3: Principal Vicarum Nomia
    Creeping Chill of Death spell continuously picks the same targets and reapplies itself instead of picking other targets or wearing off with time. You can move to cure yourself, or do nothing at all, and it always reapplies. This means the doom spell never triggers.

Arx Mentis raid #5: Calix Quirinus
    Lanys can still target pets for casting Lifescourge.
    [Fri Jun 07 19:47:32 2019] Heads up, Wgini`s pet!
    [Fri Jun 07 19:47:57 2019] Heads up, Toetatu`s pet!
  15. doah Augur

I'm on Phinigel, which only has house of thule active, I was able to request it.

[IMG]
  16. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This is because that quest came out in Feb 2012 which is after VOA was released in Nov 2011.

TLP will get VOA in August this year.

There have been a few other quests etc that were out of sync with releases in TLP.

Until then work those tradeskills!:D
  17. doah Augur

Yeah they went back and locked them to proper expansions in the past. Just saying it should be locked to VoA so it can't be requested until then. My tradeskills are maxed. I was disappointed I couldn't complete it.
  18. Lunar Umbra New Member

Iksar Monk /autoskill Tail Rake -
    While under an Illusion, /autoskill loses Tail Rake and has Dragon Punch instead. This breaks hotkeys for switching between /autoskill pairings of kick and strike combat skills.
  19. Duder Augur

GMM 3 (Raid) -

Leash mechanic Still Rampantly problematic and incredibly frustrating

Enrage mechanic remains after reset and makes it impossible to complete without acquiring a new DZ

Why is it important to have a leash mechanic at all for this raid when the mob is not moveable besides its own mechanic? Will this event be fixed? When?
  20. Endaar Augur

Old content, but in RoF raid A Feast for Zalikor, the fire and cold auras are both broken. Standing in the graphic aura does not result in an aura buff, and spells cannot land on the dragon. The chromatic aura works as expected. I haven't tested the other ones.