Lifetime subscriptions?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by EverQuesterBro, May 23, 2019.

1. EverQuesterBro New Member

Is this something I can expect to see before GoD is released on Mangler? I would gladly pay for this to get access to all the veteran rewards. t
  2. Smokezz The Bane Crew

It wouldn't get you access to all vet rewards. Vet rewards unlock as time goes by, based on your entitled time in /play.
  3. KermittheFroglok Augur

I can confirm you do not get all vet AA when you go Lifetime, I made a new account and Lifetime subbed it, no vet AA. Seems fair though since it was designed as a loyalty program. They want to keep you logging in and playing so you make Marketplace purchases.

I suspect the lifetime subscription ship has sailed, seems pretty infrequent. DCUO has a lifetime membership sale pre-All Access many years ago and that’s how many EQ players got grandfathered into lifetime before. The only other time was this past winter, so I suspect it’ll be a pretty long time before it’s offered again.

I’d suggest getting the 12 month plan, that’s still a pretty good deal.
  4. EverQuesterBro New Member

Does the 12 months sub give the vet AAs in advance? Ex: if i have the 4th year AA and buy 1 year, do I unlock the 5th AA?
  5. KermittheFroglok Augur

No, as Smokezz already explained, it’s time based. Meaning it’s based off the time since you created your account and started playing EQ. Sorry, to clarify, I was really just commenting on the price value. But if you literally just care about the Vet AA, then there’s no benefit to multi month sub pricing.
  6. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I would like to see lifetime subs offered on the subscription page permanently.