Out of Era

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Silias McKendrick, May 21, 2019.

1. Silias McKendrick Augur

2. Moranis Augur

He is a professional troll...pay no attention to that.

We nailed him good for (unsuccessfully) training us in Sky...I wonder how many days he got for that.
  3. Seoken New Member

While I suppose its possible to have that food on the character, I've seen/heard before that for whatever reason food/drink doesn't sync correctly and you can essentially put whatever item you'd like there on magelo, could be wrong though.
  4. Seoken New Member

Oh NM, its Discord lol...Discord + RI = Maximum trollage. Fake news :p
  5. Prathun Developer

Magelo allows you to manually specify the food and drink on a character's profile. Their character does not actually have these items.
    BlueberryWerewolf likes this.
  6. Silias McKendrick Augur

kk, didn't know it let you pick foods/drinks
  7. xmPradah Not a dude

@Prathun will the EQ Character lookup ever come back to life?
  8. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

If you manually change the food your character is using it will make you an "non authentic" account. This character has those items.
  9. DeseanJackson Augur

Couldn’t you just add the food before the sync and not update inventory? Also, I don’t think you’re correct, previously they have done item searches on these characters and confirmed they do not have said items.
  10. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

No, magelo checks your inventory and puts your food and drink in for you. It's possible for him to xfer the food to another toon or delete it after syncing.
  11. Greymantle Augur

The problem is that food and drink do not have specific slots. So magelo has no way to accuratly track them.As long as the item's exsist in the game,(not server specific) they will work. If you 'load' the food items in the profile , THEN do the update, it will show as valid.
  12. Arrk Augur

Magelo is wonky sometimes. But can't test anything cause well... patching.
  13. Chaosflux Augur

One of the devs checked the server item log for the item you are talking about the last time this came up. I think it was the same dev that responded in this thread.
  14. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

This thread makes me hungry.
  15. Baldur Augur

You are wrong. Yes, when you change your food/drink it marks you non-authentic, but then you synch again and it does NOT pick up your food and drink for you, it keeps the ones you manually put there.

Have you tried it? I have and I know it works. He does not actually have those items, he's just using them to cheat on magelo.