Live Update Bugs 05/15/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, May 15, 2019.

1. Slidikin New Member

getting invalid corpse message after dying. unable to release to bind, have to force quit the game. once logged back in character still has buffs and no exp loss, but there's a corpse that cant be rezzed. happens every time in Stratos if you fall to your death, but happens randomly in other zones from what I've seen.
  2. Moege Augur

Group got wiped, shammy ran back started rezzes, mage piped up and said her corpse were with her at her bind point (she died with us in the instance so not gating) ... I go not possible... it was..

Or maybe I'm just crazy, have to be this should not be possible.
  3. Kelandi Elder

Still getting tons of pet spell spam, see my post from last month's bug thread:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...te-bugs-04-17-2019.257183/page-5#post-3782773

To reiterate...
    Pet spells/procs are being displayed in chat windows even with "Pet Spells" and "NPC Spells" set to Hide. This applies to any pet: mage, necro and chanter charmed.

Also, can't seem to Hide "Direct Damage (Others)" in options. The drop down is there, but it is blank. We had the option to Hide this filter before the April patch, now there's a ton of DD spam from others (including weapon procs). Sample screenshot below... I don't want to hide NPC DD, just PC DD.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Yinla likes this.
  4. niente Developer

Kelandi likes this.
  5. Kelandi Elder

Thank you devs for the update!
  6. Axxius Augur

In the Empyr raid instance, there was a lightblue con npc named 'Test Dude A' near zi. It despawned about 1 min after we zoned in.
  7. Absor Developer

Oops. I'll fix that.
  8. therman New Member

Empires of Kunark collection failure. Upon completing the Portal Dust collection set I received the reward and Portal Dust in Reunification was marked as completed. This finished the Reunification set and i received the reward for it. The Reunification spot in The Combines Return set was not marked as completed. Updates can often take a while to show or need to zone so did not worry about it at the time.

The update never appeared and when the rest of the collections were completed The Combines Return remained uncompleted. This leaves Master Scavenger uncompleted also. There is no in game way to redo a collection to force and update. This requires someone to set the flags. The AA and the bag from rewards are not an issue. but shoulders wont evolve without this achievement.

If manually updating the achievements is to hard replacing the ready to upgrade tabbard wiht the correct reward for shaman will let it continue to evolve.
  9. Ranor Lorekeeper

This bug is on live server. Cross server chat channels are messed up you can't join Antonius.general from Bristlebane server. When you type ;join antonius.general it shows you joined and the number of people in the channel. but when you type /list channel number. IE /list 3 or what ever channel number it is, it shows antonius general (0) so you can't see who is in the channel nor will it let you see any chat from that server either before or after you type /list (channel number)
    eepok likes this.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Corpses are very bugged now with unrezzable corpes, not being able to respawn when dead etc.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Somethign is up with corpses & rezing

Died deep in Droga, got a drag and a rez at a safe spot further in. When I was rezed I appeared at the spot where I died not where the rez took place, died once again as this area is not safe.

Yesterday I got a rez where I died and got no exp back, I still had a corpse but it could not be rezed again.

You broke something in the last patch which needs fixing fast!
  12. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Pickzone for Mearatas seems to be broken. 25+ in zone, pickzone never spawns.
  13. Smokezz The Bane Crew

I can join AB channels, and they seem to stay up - though they show 0 people as you say, but I haven't been able to join Tunare channels at all for a few weeks now. It joins them then just says Channel tunare.<whatever> not found.
  14. Smokezz The Bane Crew

15. doah Augur

on this quest http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=5050
    Will it live?
    If you do an unfired combine before being on that step. The task should acknowledge you did it or allow you to get more water after you finished the purified water collection stage. From what it seems you literally have to drop the quest and restart it if you complete an unfired combine prior to finishing the water purifying step.
  16. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Don't Trip in Trials is still busted. Can you guys actually fix it please? No mercs, no lev, no movement buffs, all shrunk, 1 person in a portal at a time and this achievement still fails you for no reason at all. It's bugged as all hell. It's the toughest achievement to get in this expansion. It shouldn't be. It's maddening. I want my darn augs evolved, already.
  17. Conq Augur

Still bugged. No mercs, no pets, no lev, all shrunk, 1 at a time through and avoided hitting the flyer and still got bounced for the fail.
    Conq
  18. ~Mills~ Augur

From my experiences people using selo's, tireless spirit or other run speed buffs can also cause a fail. I just did this today with group of 4 no problem after failing twice because out of habit someone hit a run speed. We all had lev on when we got it.
  19. Smokezz The Bane Crew

From my experience... you just have to get lucky.

You can do the raid version of it, and you NEVER randomly fall. Do the trial and you randomly get ported to zone for no reason. And this is without any run speed buffs. It's possibly the check that you've fallen is causing you to fall.
  20. Random Healer New Member

Still getting "The world server has denied your login request." when I crashed out of selo earlier today. I can log into all accounts from other machines on same network fine but unable to log into any truebox server on any account on my main machine. Tried hard reboot, reinstall, changing IP, skipping patcher. Unable to play now for 5 hours.