Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Brohg Augur

+1 this, the limit of 10 was arbitrary to begin with and is substantially limiting to me as a raid lead. There's fine reasons for various limbs of many raids to want communication space not being spammed by those not working directly with them, and I like to keep my many ears to the many grounds. Add to that the class & community fora, I could pretty easily get to 30 channels if not limited.

Linked to that issue, I think the server-homed autojoined class channels aren't well implemented. The class channels should connect those willing to participate with broader communities, across servers. #eq.wizard should replace all of #agnarr, #antonius, #bertox.wizard, etc straight through #zek.wizard
  2. Greymantle Augur

How about the ability to create our own internal filters for things like crits/flurry etc. Simmilar to what the audio trigger type do. Only we get to select what window it goes in.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Drop down to select your default font size similar to the one that lets you set your font. This flag would apply the font size to all chat windows and ideally other things to. Great help for the growing number of us on 4k displays.
  4. svann Augur

When I set bazaar window to sort searches by price it should stay that way the next time I open it. In fact, that should actually be the default sort order. I think Im not alone in that I normally am looking up a specific item and looking for that item at the lowest price.
  5. Duder Augur

Stop the Emperor Ganak Familiar from detatching my pet and turning hold off, like mentioned before a few times
  6. Naturalist Lorekeeper

Stamina stacking bard that cried nerf because he couldn't run TT missions solo. Not surprised nobody wanted to help you.
  7. Raccoo Augur

Wonder if it would help lag (or at least lag on Gina), if EQ sent the text information output into two logfiles. One file that did not have any damage, so we can set gina to read that file, but still have the damage in the second logfile to check gamparse against.
  8. Tenken Augur

Inventory -> keyrings -> familiar tab -> check auto leave box
  9. Duder Augur

Thatd be all fine and dandy if I had a familiar keyring =((( Thankyou though
  10. Tenken Augur

Don't think you need one to use the auto leave
    Duder likes this.
  11. Mookus Augur

Type3 Augs - needlessly arduous to upgrade a slot with one

PLEASE put a new distiller on the vendors and aa summoned vendor for 30k Plat to remove type3’s.

This way you still get your play sink without me having to tribute the item in order to buy the replacement for my new gear.

Actually, another solution is REMOVE LORE from type 3.
  12. Tenken Augur

As for wants:

Still waiting for a ukun pet illusion in the DB store
  13. Duder Augur

[IMG]
    Yinla and Tenken like this.
  14. svann Augur

For the times Im just farming old content with my box (collections atm), Id like 2 menu driven buttons on the advanced loot window instead of 1. One I would set to "set all to: Svann", and the other Id set to "set all to: leave on corpse". Then 2 clicks clears the loot window.

As it is now I set it to one or the other and then come back to right click the others to send them where they want to go. Its just extra tedium. I know I could just wait, but then the window gets overfilled.
    Daedly, niente and Xorsazis like this.
  15. Dabrixmgp Augur

Remove any flagging requirements to request raids if they are older than 5 expansions. If I am 110 or even 100, theres no reason I shouldnt be able to go wipe out a lvl 75 raid for fun.
    blackninja likes this.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

For group missions when you have to say a phrase to enter the mission it would be nice if only the leader had to say it similar to pick zone changes. At least then only the group leader would have to drop invis.
    Brohg likes this.
  17. Allayna Augur

And give all quest NPCs see-invis.
    Koryu, Angahran, Yinla and 2 others like this.
  18. GNOME_POWER Augur

And it should be KOS at first.
    When they are hostile, my soul will be delighted.
    Do fun factioning work! more!
  19. Allayna Augur

I didn’t know slime could speak common!
    Foliax likes this.
  20. Kiras Augur

Auto kick mercs out of the group when they die.