Congratulations DBG!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Naturalist, May 16, 2019.

1. Naturalist Lorekeeper

You won't get another dime from me. Congratulations you've pushed another player to the edge.

It's beyond obvious you only care about money, so I'll do my talking with my wallet from now on.

And no you can't have my stuff, I didn't say I was leaving. I could play for years as gold free of charge.
  2. Kunshada Journeyman

so confused about this post lol
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. Naturalist Lorekeeper

Store purchases? Anything that pays their rent?

Can easily keep multiple accounts gold without ever giving a penny out of your own pocket.
  4. Kunshada Journeyman

Was referring to the being pushed to edge portion. But DBG is a business after all so of course they are going to find ways to make more money.
  5. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Are you sure I can't have your stuff? I will send you a christmas card for a couple years at least.
  6. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Nothing worse then when a business makes money.
  7. Naturalist Lorekeeper

Well to the edge as far as spending any more money to support the company.

It's not a bad thing for a business to make money. However it is up to the consumer to let their wallet do the talking when they are unhappy with the performance or decision making from a business.
  8. Cadira Augur

Sorry buddy, but buying krono incentives people to buy more krono to sell you, thus you being partially responsible for lining DBG's pockets with money.

Either give me all your stuff and quit, or and get over a minimal nerf to tank belts. (At least I assume that's why you're angry and pretend DBG owes you something?)
    Mazame likes this.
  9. Naturalist Lorekeeper

It's not any one nerf, it's a company that doesn't care anymore. And neither do I.
  10. Verily Tjark Augur

Yet him keeps checking his own thread and replying
    Urzhad and Jhenna_BB like this.
  11. Naturalist Lorekeeper

It's storming and I have nothing better to do than voice my displeasure with a particular company that I used to support.
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

A bit stormy here as well. But let me take a few moments to say:

1. adiós, adieu, addio, adeus

2. aloha

3. arrivederci

4. ciao

5. auf Wiedersehen

6. au revoir

7. bon voyage

8. sayonara
    9. shalom

10. totsiens

11. vale

12. zàijiàn

And last of all, Good-Bye. You have made your point. You have bloviated enough. Sufficient ventilation of your point of view has been made. Walk carefully and quickly elsewhere and-----Have a Nice Day!
    Mintalie, Winnowyl, Urzhad and 3 others like this.
  13. Duder Augur

14. Zunnoab Augur

Posts like this need more elaboration. Otherwise it serves as no useful feedback.
    Tucoh, Tatanka and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  15. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

See you when you return!
    Shanarias likes this.
  16. Duder Augur

17. Febb Augur

Let me guess. You got a warning for calling for nerfs and now you are throwing a tantrum instead of being a man and accepting that you didn't follow their forum rules?
  18. Allayna Augur

More likely suspended for multiple violations across many threads
  19. Naturalist Lorekeeper

Wouldn't they lock the first thread? And if you think boycotting a company is a tantrum that's just your stubborn head modifying the definition of the word to suit you.
  20. Naturalist Lorekeeper

You missed the part where I said I don't care about violating silly rules in place by a company I no longer support.