Stitch's Ambushers reset bug

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kolani, May 13, 2019.

1. Kolani Augur

Hey everyone,

I'm attempting to do Ashengate progression in order to get the Gore-Splattered Shoulders for a couple of my characters and I've ran into an issue in Ashengate East in the Ambusher's event. I'm aware that the ambushers need to be aggroed as soon as possible, but I'm running into a situation between 8-10 minutes in where ambushers who have been aggroed with Stream of Hatred, but haven't been damaged yet are despawning almost immediately and causing an event reset. I've got a box shaman and a couple of pets sitting on spawn points, but this still doesn't stop it. Do I need to just load up a heroic bard and have them run back and forth with Chords of Dissonance playing or is there another thing that I'm missing?
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

Do you have any chars that can plant Traps that would damage them if they spawned on the spot?
  3. Kolani Augur

I don't, and I've only tried it with the two characters so far, I'm thinking I may end up dragging everyone out and sitting my friends on the spawn points.
  4. Thunderkiks Augur

When I did this I had to bring 6 toons out and set them out all through that area.
  5. Kolani Augur

Update, I managed to pull through it tonight by no damage offtanking everything with no damage shield and the book from VoA task in primary, killing very few until boss spawned.