How many paid accounts do you have?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mintalie, May 9, 2019.

1. Tolzol Augur

6 gold, 1 lifetime and 5 autosubbed i donno if they are monthly or quarterly as i don’t pay that much attention lol. All have TBL. And here lately i don’t even use 4 of them but /shrug lol
  2. SunDrake Augur

Just 2, monthly CC subs. I play primarily on True Box TLPs though. The notion of actually using a third laptop seems annoying.
  3. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I have 1, my husband has 2.
  4. Whulfgar Augur

Oh but I have posted on 1st page with my total number of paid accounts.

7 total paid accounts who all get new expansions as per launch and all are in beta with me each n every time . I'm sure you remember how I roll .
  5. Gremin Augur

6, but changing back to 1. Also pay for wife and her 2nd.
  6. IblisTheMage Augur

2 paid 1 lifetime a couple sometime used f2p, 2 f2pfor the kids, a number of dormant accounts.

I would love more lifetime accounts, both for myself, and for the kids.
  7. Dayone New Member

22 on TBL, 18-20 steady in Gold for a long time, some more on Gold rotation depending which toon I have currently played. Now at silver and all paid with Krono because DGB is not able to make their payment system over debit work properly.

I stopped paying some months ago (and playing in TBL) because TBL was completely boxer unfriendly and the trials a mistake by design. Money down the drain. Another reason is the bad support at DGB with no real help at all with all issues I had especially in the last 3-4 years.
  8. Derd Augur

I have technically 3 paid accounts
    1 yearly
    1 yearly that is one of my older sons that i pay, he buys expansion for. And i play when he takes breaks.
    1 3month cycle for when he doesn't take breaks.

To add to this thread, my normal group is 5 other players. 5 of which only have 1 paid account and whose forum presence is negligible to 0 participation. I believe 2 of them have a second account but nothing that is active at all.

To anyone using this thread as gospel. I'd recomend using the, its on the internet so take anything with a wary eye, approach :)

I also wish the op had asked for a playtime estimate inclusion. I (and my wife) think i play alot, where alot is 5 nights a week approximatly 12 hours.
  9. Whulfgar Augur

Good point.

Nobody should use thos thread as gospel.. they should take this thread into consideration as well as observable info in game for a logical conclusion of all pertinent info.

That being said.. I play my 7 toon crew at a clip of roughly 7-10 hrs a day easily . Might be more .. that's not including raid times.
    Pirlo likes this.
  10. Pirlo Augur

Veto.

You don't get to leave the dark side my friend.
    We have cookies
    :)
  11. Gremin Augur

Not worth the time and effort in PoR. Might look at it in later expansions.
  12. Zaggran Journeyman

5, all current expansions, all played, all monthly.
  13. Coas Lorekeeper

0 due to playing a necro. Finish the dot revamp or revert all class dots back to how they were. Then I'll start paying again. Pretty lame when the necro's highest base damage dot is half of ranger/beast's dots.
    sauron3030 and Spellfire like this.
  14. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Jesus. Is that 98 paid monthly or paid lifetimes for?

Or through kronos? Either way, way expensive. Heh. =P
  15. Muvandog Journeyman

2 lifetime (recently converted). My main is on one account (17yrs played), alt box + bazaar mule on another (15 yrs played on box). Both 110 with TBL and always buy the latest expansion. No other significant characters on either account, two is enough for me to manage. 10-15 hrs total playtime a week, probably more during first couple months of an expansion.

I have a 3rd free account with a "guild hall warmer" toon logged in since I am my own guild, and don't like waiting for the hall to load.
  16. Tuco Augur

6. Going to 0 in a couple weeks.

I'll probably be back for the next expansion where I'll try to get everything done in a 3 month sub. I failed to do that in TBL because of the evolving items sloooowwwwlly getting patched to level more easily.

I kind of want to save some $$$ and skip an expansion, but I bet once October comes around and I see the new expansion I won't be able to resist.
  17. Nniki Augur

He has 7. He was just totaling the numbers from the 19 posters at the time. That's where the 98 came from.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  18. Mintalie Augur

While I definitely find playtime hours interesting as well, number of hours played doesn't equal money for DGB and I suppose my underlying motivation was really to see revenue stream potential out there.

Also I obviously don't take this as gospel. Just as an interesting excercise. :)

(To answer your question, I raid 3-4 nights per week for 3-4 hours each night and typically play between 8 and 16 hours every weekend--so ballpark 24-ish hours per week.)
    Derd likes this.
  19. Numiko Augur

4 Gold (one is a recruit a friend account) + 8 Silver and 2 Free.

Some of the Silver accounts i recently recovered too when I sent in a request for info on all accounts associated with my E-mail to daybreak, it came back with 4 accounts from 2001-2002 I had totally forgotten about! .. they were all empty of course but was kind of a nice surprise.
  20. Tatanka Joe Schmo

As of last week, 0 paid accounts. Was paying for 1 the last 6 months. Have paid for as many as 3 over the years. Also 3 accounts which have always been F2P.

I've tired of boxing, just want to log in and do some fun things. And I don't want to change mains. And I play a druid, which means I use a tank merc, or find places to kite or root-rot (too few places, and boring). Tank mercs suck. If they fix that, I'll be back. Alternatively, get rid of summoning, except for names and raid mobs.

Not expecting any changes, not expecting to be back.

Tat