Culthor the Gatekeeper Achievement Problem?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gherig, May 11, 2019.

1. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

So I have been going back to complete some of the achievements they added. One is a raid kill for Culthor the Gatekeeper in Caverns of Exile off SolB. I went in farmed up the 4 proper turn ins, turned them into the Firewatcher with a Warrior level 71... he returned them said he didn't want them and the boss did not spawn.

So then I logged in a Rogue did the same thing and still he returned them and didn't spawn the boss. Am I doing something wrong? Is the boss only spawn-able by a Rogue? Is it only spawn-able by a rogue on that exact step? And finally why is it a raid achievement when its a 1.5 Epic step that can only be spawned with very narrow and prohibitive condition? I have not seen any other 1.5 bosses listed as raid achievements.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

I suspect someone may have recently spawned him? I don't think you can spawn him for a bit after he's killed. I've done it solo and I'm not a rogue, so that isn't a restriction.
  3. Verily Tjark Augur

I went in Sunday on Bristle and he was already up. I was on bench and got the whole raid the achieve lulz...
  4. Nniki Augur

There's a regular spawn version that you don't have to trigger.
  5. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Thanks guys for all he good info, I suppose ill just camp it for a bit and keep periodically turning in the bits to see if it pops or get lucky and find his static up. I dont think he has an AOC [I am on Test Server atm doing this and they have AOC's]
  6. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

There is an AoC for Sol C. It's at the entrance of Sol A.
  7. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Oh excellent, I looked all over SolB and google and never found a AOC to SolC. Didn't even dawn on me to look at SolA.