So about the afk dude in Rathe with the 20+ necros...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Higgs Boson, May 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elemenopi Augur

The real part of the game = the part where you paid to win.

This "nostalgia" they are marketing on TLP forums doesnt exist, literally due to this kind of stuff where there are enough folks who think buying plat for RL money through the Krono system is "the real part of the game."
  2. jeskola pheerie

[IMG]
  3. Meredyth Augur

The real part of the game is raiding
  4. omgomg Lorekeeper

report him to the IRS, you know he's evading taxes and prison time is a deterrent
  5. code-zero Augur

Are they still there? I heard that whole shebang disappeared a couple of days ago and haven't been back
  6. Meridian Augur

I ran one of my characters through RM last night and did not see him or his crew.
  7. Grailer Augur

He was gone and replaced with a new cancer .

Level 50 Bard from a popular raid guild that I won’t name and shame because they have done 4 TLP servers before and are looking for experienced raiders.

The Bard thinks it’s great fun to charm Hill Giant at 2-5% hp then kill after you have done 95% of the work.
    Tankz likes this.
  8. yerm Augur

What real part of the game are you enjoying? Tradeskilling? EC tunnel?
  9. Meridian Augur

I do remember seeing that guy, at least when I checked to see who was in the zone.
  10. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Ya the IRS is going to waste time on poverty level tax avoidance. :rolleyes:
  11. code-zero Augur

hahahaha

you're tripping dude. you have zero credibility, no less than zero.

Back in the eBay heyday the IRS shut down huge numbers of RMT people in EQ. It's easy meat for them to just seize everything in their pathetic little bank account and that's that because they know that people like that can't lawyer up
  12. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

The wit is amazing from you....:rolleyes: File that complaint about those mass boxers...
  13. code-zero Augur

what does that even mean?
  14. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Yeah dude people are stupid man. They can just not go to IG, HG, Seafuries, Efreeti, FGs, Runneye, Frenzy, Hate, Fear golems, Phinny, AM, Cloaked Dhampyre ,The rest of SoLb, CT when Rubi is dropping. Then when Kunark come out just avoid Seb, Chardok, Droga, HS, SWC quest bosses and every epic camp with a respawn longer then a few hours and half the VP key.

Like for real it's not that much content.
    Dragon Jockey, Aneuren and Barton like this.
  15. Zinkeh Augur

The necro is indeed gone. Now to get rid of the stupid spice mage bots. They're in roughly the same spots as the necros were and are just as bad.
  16. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

Literally none of these camps have been camped by botters at any time I've tried to camp them. The only one you've listed I haven't visited (on Mangler, that I can), is Phinny.

Often they are already camped by players, though. I guess we should ban players.
  17. Meredyth Augur

Little Jimmy at the playground: “Hey man, can’t you see this slide is camped?”
  18. Conspiracy New Member

It's simple to combat this plague of cheating. Quit like me. Go play another game watch dbg on twitter and watch the forums for them to finally respond when it hits DBG wallet.

See everyone knows if the real player base quit then there will be no one buying kronos to trade for the bot farmers plat or dropped gear they sell for kronos.

Farmers farm plat buy kronos cheap and use to pay for there army accounts every month. We all know they don't pay a single dime for game time cause kronos are treated as cash.

Just quit already ban together with me and others who have already done this and you will see something you never thought would happen. If you keep feeding the trolls cause you your self cant control your addiction then dont complain. I will wait patiently for DBG to get to stepping and fix the issue before I come back.

Until then I'll play eq on my own where none of this crap exist. I want the friends and guilds but if it comes with farmers and cheaters I'll play alone. Yes farmers and cheaters are in most all guilds I don't care what the guild people say. Not our guild! Yea shows how much you know.

Rem when SOE had the rains anyone rem H1z1 rem the huge ban. Yes DBG is not SOE. So teach DBG a lesson play with there wallet and see how they respond.
  19. YourNameHere Lorekeeper

You might want to stop drinking that Kool-aid, Conspiracy ...oh wait ....
  20. Accipiter Old Timer

So why are you here? Just spreading the word? You're preaching to the wrong choir.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.