I wish

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by stamme, May 7, 2019.

1. stamme New Member

1. Can you please make a Key ring for all the Items whit gate and transport to locations on.
    2. Make the Clerik able to heal better and faster than the mercenarie and stop all the clik AA's
    3. Make a lot more Armor Ornamentation. (more Sim's) so my daughter think she looks good.
    4. More solo content to max level whit good loot. I got 30 min i do a quick dungon from pok i want to invest my time but not two houres. cos i dont have the time.
  2. Cicelee Augur

You think a healer merc does a better job of healing than a cleric?
  3. stamme New Member

Yes i stop playing my Clerik at Level 100 no point. to many click AA's and annoying . and the Mech had better spells than me every level they get. rk2
  4. ShadowMan Augur

A real cleric destroys a merc in healing.
  5. Act of Valor The Newest Member

PEBCAK
  6. Avory Augur

I do... because they are always there for me =D

Until they run into the rooted mobs and kill themselves!!!! :mad:
  7. Avory Augur

While you are mostly correct you assume all clerics play the class well =D But you're point still holds and I agree with it, yes.

The issue is that we have mercs and in a very real way it degraded the game making mercs more common by a few hundred percent than a real cleric. Tank mercs are rarely used from what I see, not never... simply rare for *me* to see, same with DPS mercs, however more common to see than tank mercs.

Less people play a cleric despite guilds roster being 8-12 clerics vs mst other classes in the 1-4 range. You might main a cleric but your raid geared alt is your non raiding main from what I often see.

So I can see why someone would ask for a cleric merc to be better, less people play healers on a casual game play level. I think the AA's or gear could make merc clerics more dependable still. I use merc clerics but my pally and ranger are raid geared so life is much easier than causal players.
  8. Verily Tjark Augur

I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller...
  9. Drayman Elder

I main a druid that can out heal a healer merc so I am fairly sure that an even semi competent played cleric can out heal one.
  10. Scorrpio Augur

Teleport clicky keyring would be awesome.

Merc cleric doesn't watch Netflix, doesn't come back half a min after you die with 'ooops I needed a bathroom break'. And does not go for a vacation in Europe during a mega xp and extra namers weekend.
    But yeah, real cleric manned by a focused, capable player, is a beast.

A max AA, top geared tank merc is VERY decent. But thir mob positioning skills suck. And if I could explain to her that when I punt an unmezzable, she should NOT go chasing after it...

For popular AA combos, create macros using /alt activate.

Plenty of cosmetics drop from mobs, can be crafted or bought at marketplace.

Solo content with good loot? Wrong game.
  11. smash Augur

In response to #2 If a player cleric cannot outheal a mercenary healer, then you do not deserve a group, unles you learned how to healer properly.
  12. Kolani Augur

gitgud.au
  13. IblisTheMage Augur

14. Nightops Augur

I wish the server chat filters would actually let me type a sentence to someone.
  15. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Seriously? Lol...