Hotfix, bugged the 19 Augs?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zerku, May 3, 2019.

1. Zerku New Member

Just cleared Wind and Stratos, 140+ mobs, not a single aug dropped, no luck ones no stat thingies!
  2. Sashnia Elder

Definitely feels broken now, or they have once again nerfed drop rates on type 19s
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

we literally patched one file (scripts) to one zone, (empyr_raid). So. No changes in any way to Stratos.
  4. Brohg Augur

53 Stratos mobs, two Luck. Double clear of 163 fire mobs (beginning of week, end of week), two lucks one 19 in the first clear, and a single Luck aug zero 19s for the second. So 5 & 1 total, that is some kinda reward for killing 8.4 Billions HP worth of basepop.
  5. Sashnia Elder

Possibly you could look at making the drop rates slightly higher? Entire fire clear for one 19 aug is not great.

Thanks
  6. Pred Journeyman

We had 4 19's drop this weekend. Just cleared enough to do the events, didn't do zone wide clears.
  7. Rumplestilskin Lorekeeper

Can you merge Erolissi with either Cazic or Bertox please, the Raiding PST players of Norrath on Erollisi (the only high end pst raiders left) really need some more meat to pump into the raid machine. ~Thanks~
    Makaha and BellyLaughs like this.
  8. BellyLaughs New Member

Actually , for Hawaiian zone raiders this would be a GREAT idea ! A few more players on Errolissi to raid at 9pm pst would extend the game play enjoyment immeasurably. Cazic or Bertox both have a history reading at that time (now gone) of Mahalo & Aloha
    Makaha likes this.
  9. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Just a suggestion... no clue if it would be feasible, but if raid loot lockout exists upon request... obliterate base pop trash mobs.
    Yinla and Makaha like this.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This

100000000 times this :)
  11. p2aa Augur

I did a full Esianti clear last week end, I got 13 augs to drop, 4 luck aug and 9 type 19's.
    I was probably very lucky, but they are definately still dropping.
    Tucoh likes this.