For Devs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by drizerker, May 6, 2019.

1. drizerker Lorekeeper

As a Berserker, can we please get a solve for having to summon hundreds and hundreds of axe of the mangler to use our abilities? We used a lot before but with evolving items and long raids we are using even more. Even if it summoned and stacked to 1000 that would be an improvement. Thanks for listening.
  2. Daedly Augur

How do evolving items make you use more? Don't get me wrong, I wish we summoned more at a time. I am just not sure your reasoning behind it is very sound. That's like saying, since I have to play more, all my discs need to last longer.
  3. Leigo You come here often?

WTB Bottomless Armory (Endless Quiver) for zerkers!
    Funk, Teylana and Daedly like this.
  4. Maedhros High King

I think the solution is the ability to have ten 40 slot bags.
  5. Wuddane Elder

Err..not really? Your comparison effects game balance, this request is a quality of life thing in my book.
    Alarya likes this.
  6. Tucoh Augur

Make components and axes stack to 1k. Make the cost of the components get taken from the purse of the nearest rogue when the berserker buys it. Done.
  7. Duder Augur

I understand your side of it, but on the same line of thinking should they just make all buffs passive and permanent too?
  8. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They took away arrow use from rangers, component use from summoning pets for pet classes, component use for some spells. They have already made changes to reduce the use of components for some classes so this would not be new.
  9. Tolzol Augur

I think this is a minor inconvenience. It only takes a few seconds to summon a stack of 100 after all. Although i would be down with axes stacking to 1000 but i highly doubt ngreth would be down for that. The only people it really affects is those boxing a zerker. (Make a gina trigger) If they are willing and it’s not time consuming by all means have at it but i don’t think this is something pressing by no means.
  10. Tanols Augur

As much as it would be a nice little QoL upgrade I have to go with Tolzol on this. I restock Axes in minutes leading up to a raid start or between events and almost never have any issues. Ironically its during non raid times when im grinding group content that i usually run out if ever.
    There are half a dozen "issues" on my list of desired changes to zerkers that are higher priority than this.
    Voxynn likes this.
  11. Funk Augur

The components already have been changed to stack to 1000, pretty sure it was 1k stack last time I logged zerker on.

So it just makes sense for the axes summoned by those components to stack to 1000 also.
    Or the endless quiver idea for Berzerker class seems like a really good idea also that could have been easily worked into new TBL aa's.
  12. Leigo You come here often?

or even a component reduction aa.. 50% chance axes are not consumed?
    Funk likes this.
  13. Voxynn Elder

This post wins this thread.