So about the afk dude in Rathe with the 20+ necros...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Higgs Boson, May 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Higgs Boson New Member

Is Daybreak going to do something about this? I mean this dude is literally printing plat and driving the economy nuts.

Do reports, petitions and / or videos help with this? Or are we to see the server economy crash because someone wants to make money out of krono laundering?
    Protius likes this.
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

I'm sure the devs want to see 20 necros sitting on a hill more than the rest of us. So give 'er a go!
    Protius likes this.
  3. Elyani Augur

You will never, ever, get a response from anyone about this on the forums. I'm just sayin'.
    Protius likes this.
  4. gommy123 New Member

Honestly, the night he turned up was my last night on Mangler. My level 50 char will forever be left in RM next to him. Been back on live, happily boxing 2 silvers with my main, without abusing VM's, and without anyone KS-ing me, or warping onto my named and charming it. Good riddance, my first TLP is my last TLP.
    Protius, Ulain, Risiko and 1 other person like this.
  5. Ceffener Augur

Because farming hill giants is the only thing you can do in the game for enjoyment?
    YourNameHere and Elyani like this.
  6. gommy123 New Member

Not at all, fella. It's what it represents, and the obvious double standards displayed by the corporate body that owns DBG is something I'd rather pretend not exists. Yes, I know, I can see that on live, with everything around me. But botting, and blatantly doing so, on a true box server that is supposed to make that a bannable offence, is too far beyond the pale for me.

I loved sebilis during kunark era. I KNOW what it's going to be like on mangler. I would have wanted a particular item from the crypt. I KNOW what these people will do, and I won't be involved. Good luck you lot.
    Protius, Ulain, Risiko and 1 other person like this.
  7. sorath New Member

Mangler's 20th anniversary server, it was perfect, lots of people everywhere. Until it appeared the armys with 20 + autobot killing everything, in less than a second of any spawn, 20 necros targetean and send pets.
    I do not understand how daybreak does not do anything, to a person who first skips all the rules, but also uses external programs, bots, scripts, etc. clearly only there than being 10 seconds in rathemountains to see it.
    Seriously choose a bot that profits by selling kronos on external pages, hundreds of players who see how we can not enjoy the game, never catch certain camps, see how the economy and all the prices come together thanks to the same person we are leaving the game .
    I doubt that my two accounts renew them, and as I know that there many people more tired already of this.
    I hope that some day you do something and do not let a single person continue ruining this game.
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  8. Silver-Crow Augur

Come to selos. Much less drama here :)
    JBizzle, Ulain and code-zero like this.
  9. Tymeless Augur

Funny thing is all the people complaining about not getting these camps are the ones saying they want a classic experience. I never got those camps in classic hell I couldn't even get those camps all the way into velious and maybe even luclin. Truth of the matter is it sucks that the botters are there but there are so many other things out there to do I don't have time to worry about that crap. I go enjoy other camps with other pieces of nice loot. I go level an alt. I go raid. See the difference here I don't worry about camps with items that will be replaced in a month or 2 anyway. If you all stop buying the plat from them and the items from them then they wouldn't make any profit and if they don't profit they will go away.
    andross77 and BlueberryWerewolf like this.
  10. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

It is difficult to believe but you can raid Classic without GEBs.
    Tymeless likes this.
  11. Christopher84 Journeyman

I refuse to buy GEBs on the principle that 90%+ of all GEBs on the server come from botters and/or RMTers. Maybe when Kunark goes live and all the botters move to Sebilis, there will be a better chance of buying some legit GEBs or even camping some myself.
  12. Rcbauer Augur

Especially don't buy Shield of the Immaculate. People selling that are the krono farmers.
  13. Tymeless Augur

oh yeah they are. such krono farmers.
  14. Rcbauer Augur

30-50 krono a shot ain't bad
  15. Tymeless Augur

you seem to know an awful lot about the value of that shield. just saying.
  16. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

He's rehashing the thread he made where he quit a guild because they decided to sell the shield instead of give it to him.
  17. Tymeless Augur

yeah i know. I'm just egging him on now at this point. He thinks he is hurting me or the guild so I'm just helping his troll game some.
  18. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

Ah, right, you were on the other end of that.

Pardon me, pardon me...
  19. Tymeless Augur

It's all good.
  20. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Hey for you guys who are plagued buy the Krono farmers, you can do something to cut them out of circle of life. Transfer back to live servers, and join one of the numerous high end raiding guilds who are looking for talented players. I personally, am in one, and have been in high end raiding guilds since about 2004. I don't worry about the yahoo farming Krono's because I have a guild full of friends willing to help if I need them. All the gear I will ever need, I can earn by supporting raids. I go out of my way to support my fellow guild members and they also help me out if needed. On both Xegony and Luclin, those grief/hackers aren't that noticeable. And believe it or not , there are tons of guilds advertising for talented folks, bring your skills and class knowledge and apply. Gear can be upgraded, but skilled players are highly valued. Not every guild is a good fit for every player, but many are. I suspect you will be much happier in a well established guild, with good gear and friends to help.

Take a moment to look on the recruiting forums, check out the guild pages, check out magelo's etc. and find a couple good guilds that would fit your schedule. Make contact , see what class needs are , and if they would have openings in the future. Always there is attrition in guilds. Getting into a good guild, in my opinion would probably make your gaming experience that much more enjoyable. Please shoot me a tell in game [t xegony.kurage if you have questions. I know lots of good people game wide and may be able help you find a place that suits you.
    andross77 and code-zero like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.