Live Update Bugs 04/17/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Smokezz The Bane Crew

He did say PM. Not post.
  2. cygnet Journeyman

Confirmed still broken Empyr raid 1 - 4/29/2019. LU- Tunare
  3. Monkman Augur

So all these guilds “testing” the ralafin event... they’re getting coin yeah? So can I grab 5 people and one shot ralafin for a free chest and coin? Asking for a friend, he wants to see if it’s broke.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

We went with a full raid force expecting it to be fixed. We tested with Ecclescake and it seemed fixed as it didn't complete after agroing and FDing agro off. Finished the clear put some DPS on Oblate and it completed after a few seconds. Completed General with ease not long after.

The guild needs members to have 6 more flags to be able to able to start on T3, hoping to be able to get these in the next 2 weeks, fingers crossed this is fixed by next weekend. This instance has 2/3 of the flags we require so it is extremely frustrating not to have it fixed.
  5. phaeril Augur

Really all damage reporting seems to have been shrunk. Did vox on mangler last night and despite standing in the same spot as always, I picked up less than 10% of the damage as normal.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Thanks for the extra data.
    We still can;t reproduce it, but we DO believe you.
    We have another speculative fix in mind, but I don't know when we will push it. I hope for a hot-fix, but I cannot confirm that yet.
  7. niente Developer

I wasn't able to reproduce this. Are you using other filters/settings on the AA window?
  8. Xorsazis Augur

No filters being used. I also experienced this on my Warrior over the weekend in the opposite fashion. I bought Glyph of Dragon scales and typically right after I use it, I open the AA window and immediately repurchase it, but with the "Can Purchase' button enabled, it did not show up until I disabled and re-enabled it.

I do use a custom UI, but it does not contain a customized AA window, so it should be loading the default.
    niente likes this.
  9. Duder Augur

Is there plans to have the non-functioning Overdrive Punch portion of Overdrive Boon fixed in this next patch?
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yes
    svann and Nniki like this.
  11. Duder Augur

Thanks Ngreth
  12. Hekaton Augur

right click inspecting "Folded Silkfang Pack" crashes you to desktop
    Metanis likes this.
  13. Metanis Bad Company

For about 10 years now I think!
  14. Zebrn Journeyman

Pretty sure type 18 drops from T2+ group zone trash is not working. After 10+ hours I'm assuming its not a bad RNG rate. 5ish hours in GMM and 5ish hours in Mearata's middle.

I got 1 single one from a named, however 0 from 10 hours of trash.
  15. Huojin New Member

Task: A Fickle Wind Blows is currently bugged.
    Once you get to step 7 where you are supposed to "find" the domes, it doesn't update.
    Have dropped and re-grabbed the task 4 times. Asked others to come out and attempt it as well, and they are getting stopped in the same spot as me.
  16. Sancus Augur

The drop rate is low enough that it's not unlikely to not receive an 18 from trash in 10+ hours (I've gone 20+ hours without a drop).
  17. eqzekisdead Augur

MAJOR BUG: a lvl55 req was accidentally added to the Kelp Hilted Mace. This mace always procced at lvl1 for the past 20 years.

https://imgur.com/jQVfXk0
  18. Zebrn Journeyman

It is something with the patch, there is no way. They were dropping at least 1 per few hours beforehand.
  19. svann Augur

- Added a minimum level to trigger combat activated spells from a handful of weapons and augments that lacked an appropriate required level.
  20. Sancus Augur

That's not how statistics/RNG work. It's certainly possible something is wrong, but there totally is a way.