Rogues Lower DPS than Tanks?

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Poyzen Frawg, Feb 8, 2019.

1. p2aa Augur

If you only believe your parses, and not others, then we can do nothing for you.
    I, with similar gear and skilled rogues, comfirm that rogue DPS was better than tank DPS given similar ADPS conditions.

Also, I have enough to see some low skilled DPS classes trying to target tanks as being the cause of their problem, and making calls to try to nerf tank DPS / mitigation, when the problem is themselves, and not tanks. This is why I'm still there posting in this thread.
  2. Spankage Elder

Imagine playing a community and team-oriented game, underperforming and then asking for your friends and guildmates classes to be nerfed. There are so many other ways to solve the op's problem that don't require nuking an entire archetype. Unwarranted nerfs blow, they hurt the game and the community and really should not be used or requested as a first resort solution to a problem that doesn't exist. Ask for help, talk to server wide dpsers, always parse yourself and always seek improvement.
    Sithsonn likes this.
  3. Drogba Augur

??? Do you just type spam?
    Sheex and Sancus like this.
  4. Drogba Augur

Ah, now I understand. So you're railroading a thread with sillyness on a crusade against nerfs (because you play a warrior), as opposed to being an open and honest person. Well, you're only keeping the fire burning here. Like most threads, it'll die out if left alone. But I'm happy to return and post more replies to you, and this thread can stay needlessly active another 3 months if you want.
    Behelit likes this.
  5. p2aa Augur

Feel free to demonstrate what I say is spam. It's not.

Huh ? It's the OP who revived this thread, read his revival post, it's like he has skipped answers posted in this thread to start again his class warfare.
    The one who has a pretty honest and clear opinion is me. Most rogues confirm that they do more DPS than tanks and don't feel threatened by them. I confirm this point, based on my personal experience.
    I don't want to have my class nerfed unfairly, due to some people being jealous at other classes, when the problem is not these other classes, but these people who don't play their class at their right potential.
  6. Drogba Augur

Can you not see why I find that last quote in the series obtuse? If I can parse better than any parse posted here, then obviously I KNOW FOR A FACT that the parses in this thread didn't prove anything. Where does this 'if you believe only in your parses' come from? I'm not disbelieving these parses. I'm comparing them to my own DPS.
    kizant, Sancus and Behelit like this.
  7. Repthor Augur

As normal now this thread has been beaten as badly as a dead horse. We are all much dumber for reading it. Id like to thank everybody for chipping in.

This is why warrs cant cast spells
  8. RangerGuy Augur

Everyone casts spells now. Some just use yellow mana or AA now but everyone casts these days.
    Jhenna_BB likes this.
  9. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

10. Bahdah Augur

11. gotwar Gotcharms

i feel u
    Bahdah likes this.
  12. Allayna Augur

/GU Effortless Eruption of Spirit in 103s, 1,308.9m @12707985 | #1 Rogue@803.0k (852.6k in 97s) [6.32%] {G} | #2 Berserker + pets@779.4k (845.0k in 95s) [6.13%] | #3 ShadowKnight@772.7k (829.0k in 96s) [6.08%] {B} | #4 Berserker@640.0k (686.7k in 96s) [5.04%] | #5 Ranger@589.0k (659.4k in 92s) [4.63%]

Rogues beat tanks....but there is certainly a tank that doesn't belong in the top 5.

Here's a longer fight.

/GU Seneschal Radiant Propensity in 488s, 4,245.0m @8698703 | #1 Necromancer + pets@409.5k (419.0k in 477s) [4.71%] {G} | #2 Berserker + pets@392.8k (397.7k in 482s) [4.52%] | #3 ShadowKnight + pets@350.8k (357.4k in 479s) [4.03%] {GB7} | #4 Berserker + pets@337.9k (340.7k in 484s) [3.88%] {XX} | #5 Magician + pets@337.3k (345.0k in 477s) [3.88%] {G} | #6 Rogue + pets@334.4k (336.5k in 485s) [3.84%] {G}

And old anniversary content for funsies.

/GU Captain Krasnok in 55s, 603.3m @10969844 | #1 Rogue@1,196.0k (1,265.0k in 52s) [10.9%] {G} | #2 Berserker + pets@1,092.4k (1,178.1k in 51s) [9.96%] | #3 Rogue + pets@888.1k (1,017.6k in 48s) [8.1%] | #4 Ranger + pets@790.2k (835.8k in 52s) [7.2%] | #5 BeastPet@771.3k (815.8k in 52s) [7.03%]
  13. Drogba Augur

Doesn't belong?

SK have always had harm touch, it's a class staple. 1 minute fights shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.
    Sheex and Tucoh like this.
  14. Tolzol Augur

How you gonna post parses without the total dmg listed per person slacker
  15. Bahdah Augur

16. Sithsonn Elder

I'll just leave this here....
    /sigh
  17. Sithsonn Elder

Do you see that the SK hit a glyph of destruction and intensity right on that longer fight right? you see he is giving it 100% so don't punish him, maybe the dps that is losing needs to figure it out and click more buttons!
  18. Sithsonn Elder

Its also weird how you don't post parses of the warrior who does the exact same thing in a dps group
  19. Sithsonn Elder

Warrior parse coming soon this lmao
  20. p2aa Augur

You cannot compare your parse to the rogue parse posted in this board, unless you had the exact same ADPS than him. At least the parses posted here show that the rogue and the SK had the same ADPS as they were in same group.