Live Update Bugs 04/17/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Woohooman New Member

yup same happened to us....get ready for our bans / suspensions for other exploiting this
  2. Nudia Augur

We left the loot behind but I know I, amongst others, autopiloted the currency claim.
  3. Woohooman New Member

we moved on to the 2nd event and the pathing is F***ed, when we get the calls to move them close Glorious goes running off in random directions compleatly away from everything, weve tried 3 times now and its happening every time
  4. Leigo You come here often?

Ancestral Guard ID 528 missing description for Ancestral Magic Guard, unknown at any lower ranks this is for rank 48
  5. Axxius Augur

That's a known issue with that raid, it's been like that forever. We had to find a spot where it happens less often and tank them there. But it still happens sometimes.
  6. Nniki Augur

Item links and SPAM filter do not work together.

Soandso tells you, (SPAM)02770F271B3000002774D0000027769000002777200000000000000000000000000000000000000000540441D27Djarn's Platinum Gem Studded Amethyst Ringggg
    (clicked SPAM link)
    Soandso tells you, '
  7. Hadesborne Augur

Rubicite is not dropping on Mangler. Prathun can you please look into this?
  8. Nniki Augur

Melee vs. Hybrid Gold Amethyst Ring... one has 3 luck and other has 5 luck. Intentional?

[IMG]
  9. Nniki Augur

Fire Trap description could use a spell link for Burning Consequences effect.

Description is also wrong since it's currently a defensive proc.

[IMG]
    Koryu likes this.
  10. Arsdenyl Journeyman

Is there a dev looking into the missing sahred bank items? I've petitioned, tweeted, begged, and pleaded for an update and I got ONE response two weeks ago saying "I have escalated your ticket to our Development Team and placed it "On Hold", as this investigation is processed" Placing a ticket on hold with zero feedback is not a solution!
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Getting reports of spell damage for others pets, dispite having them turned off!

Can we please have a way to turn off all the link spam for spells, I really don't need a link to the spell I cast when I cast it, when it lands, when it twincasts, when it lucky twincasts and when it gets resisted or reflected! If I don't know what my bread and butter spells do by now I never will! Currently my spam window is a mass of pink! If I cannot turn it off for the love of all things fluffy make it a different colour to the loot!

Not seeing bow damage reported when I'm bowing nor am I seeing some spell damage on the wizzys, can we please go back to damage being reported at the caster instead of the mob.
  12. smash Augur

Random,as just as when make ts items.
  13. josh Augur

I don't think it being self has anything to do with it, but i also just tested it and yeah it isn't doing anything. It is supposed to boost any incoming instant heal that has a mana cost greater than 50 by 3%. But it is not boosting any incoming heals at all.

To test i removed all other worn focuses, targeted myself, merciful touch was doing 26383 every non-crit cast, boosted only by aa's and heal amount. after removing the aug it was doing 26374, the small difference being because the aug has a heal amount of 7.

Just for completeness i tested healing my character with the aug with my shaman, no boost, i tested with a self only spell, also no improvement

Strange, no idea what could be causing it to not function. maybe the limit on mana cost is incompatible with that SPA? no other focus that uses that SPA has that limit that I'm aware of. The only other unique thing about it is there aren't any other worn versions of that SPA. i don't know, just a guesses.

side note, I just noticed while testing this, i think tiered heals like the paladin spell expiation, are not being affected by heal amount, is that intentional? seems odd if so.
    Schadenfreude likes this.
  14. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I can't even see my own pets damage.

I thought the change from 75-200 range for picking up player damage was great. It either didn't work correctly or the range needs to be larger. Max range on a modern Bow is 340. Maybe make it that.
  15. Axxius Augur

It's not about the range on the damage reporting, it's about reporting your own damage no matter what - like it was before. The range change was great, but somebody removed the exclusion that existed for your own damage. And that's bad.

Rangers can shoot from extreme distances. Necros can dot a mob and run far away. Etc, etc.

Your own damage should not be range checked. It should always be reported to you. Change it back!
    Yinla likes this.
  16. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Only Empyr 1 affected by this. Empyr 2 went as used to be.
  17. Piner New Member

Cant seem to load any toons in on the FV server. no matter what zone they are in it freezes the game and I have to task end it to clear.
  18. Imukai Augur

So all of the Gnomish Heritage armor apparently has super saturation problems.

Here is actual, versus "preview"

https://imgur.com/gkYxsHJ
  19. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Nope!
    Nope. Should be static. (Since "getting more than one": is not feasible for these items, luck is static. ) That 3 is a bug or the 5... but whatever I find it will be consistent.
  20. Kinadorm Augur

It would be nice if the chase items all had a static luck value of 5 (maybe even higher at max evolution if intended to span expansions).