Live Update Bugs 04/17/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 17, 2019.

1. kizant Augur

The clicking highlight 3 times does seem like a UI bug with the checkbox. It's actually off but it looks like it's enabled.
  2. Itaru Journeyman

It's more likely the universe will end tomorrow, than those numbers would happen just by chance.
  3. aiha Saryrn [Bertox]

Still broken, also Manaburn damage is being squelched too.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

There are 2 blinky switches in the UI.

The checkbox in the options window turns on/off the blinking of the entire chat WINDOW.

Then, you have to go into each in TAB (select the tab you want, right click on it) to turn off the blinking highlight for that tab.
  5. Axxius Augur

Bug: your own nuke (and dot?) damage is no longer reported to you if you are more than 200 ft away from the target.
  6. Spooky Augur

Mana Burn I damage line is not reported.
  7. Axxius Augur

It is, but only if you are close enough to the target.
    kizant likes this.
  8. kizant Augur

Was Whispering Midnight Soothing intended to have a Target of self? I was testing it by casting heals on my wizard that had the type 18 augment and it didn't have any effect. Then the only semi-odd thing I noticed about the spell data is the target type. I don't have any self target heals to test with though to see if it's working in those cases...
    Schadenfreude and Sancus like this.
  9. Arraden Augur

Is there an issue / bug with raids / loot lockout, being reported? Don't think it is working as intended when a person has a loot lockout to kill trash for augs, and then joins a raid for real.
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

There seems to be a new bug with global loot... I'll get good testing steps and give them to the code team. (The steps use some internal commands. I don't need extra feedback. I can confirm that there is a bug)
    it's a "Self buff" so makes sense? But I'll ask the experts.
  11. Sancus Augur

Looking at other buffs that use the same spell effect, “Self” seems to make sense. That said, for some reason, it isn’t actually doing anything.
  12. kizant Augur

Ok thanks. And yeah, I suppose that does make sense.

Only other thing left is the mana cost unless there's a bigger problem going on. Does it somehow check the originating spell values for mana or that the current player used mana or something? I see two other spells with that SPA with a mana cost restriction but their NPC spells so I can't try it out.
  13. Kalamir Journeyman

Can confirm, this problem is universal on Selo. I haven't changed my chat filters for some time, but now on raids I'm being spammed in my combat (all set to self only filters) by every pet/warder. I toggled pet spells on/off and tried relogging. Nothing resolves this issue.

Can we please fix the "Pet Spells" filter, so hide actually hides it again?
    Yinla likes this.
  14. aiha Saryrn [Bertox]

Just tested with three different Wizards:

WizA: Manaburn XV (2mil + added damage recourse)
    WizB: Manaburn X (72k)
    WizC: Mababurn XII (80k)

A and B are on the same account, C is on a different account:

A = A and C could see the damage (standing right next to mob).
    B = B and C could NOT see the damage (standing right next to mob).
    C = B and C could NOT see the damage (standing right next to mob).

Seems the higher level Manaburn that recourses the added damage is showing up and the lower one's aren't.

I've also noticed that Eminent Strike from Maloseniac Eminence isn't displaying damage either.
  15. Schadenfreude Augur

Depends whether self means single target heals that auto-target the caster (only really Paladins that get those AFAIK) or heals cast on themselves by the person wearing the augment.
  16. Sancus Augur

Well it's not a limit, it's the target for the effect itself. So it shouldn't really have any relation to the kind of heals being cast on the person.
  17. Jondalar Augur

Can we get another round of 50% named spawn? Wasted a lot of time this weekend :(
    Yinla and Zenn like this.
  18. Dass New Member

Myself and others on Tunare are experiencing the lack of Gnomework Adaptive Plating or Courture ornaments dropping, it has been since the patch on the 17th, I have killed at least 1500 trash since then.
    Only thing dropping is saltpeter and collectables
    Conq, Xeladom and Zenn like this.
  19. Nudia Augur

Empyr is real, real bugged.

Basically unwinnable...
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  20. Nudia Augur

By unwinnable I mean it immediately despawns and spits out all achievements and loot.
    Thunderkiks and Vythika like this.