Collector's Iksar Witch Doll not dropping

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vinjin, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Vinjin Lorekeeper

It seems while the web sac was fixed for the Dreadlands, this one is now no longer dropping.
    After several clearings and with another player camping the fort as well, neither of us saw a single drop in well over an hour.

Anyone else reporting this? This is on Xegony.
  2. aiha Saryrn [Bertox]

Just looted one about 5 minutes ago, the drop rate in the fort proper is abysmal (hundreds of clearings for gob earrings and i've seen maybe 2-3 drop there). The best place is the lower level bonecasters and witchdoctors along the east side between Cab and FoB zone lines.
  3. Kiroc65 New Member

I spent hours at the Goblin Fort with no Collector's Iksar Witch Doll dropping. I then went out of the fort and started killing Goblin roamers and bingo, got the drop. Did this for 3 of my characters and worked every time. Roaming Goblin Bonecasters especially. ln the area of Loc 315, -1700 worked well for me.
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

5. Kiroc65 New Member

6. Karhar Dream Crusher

Also it happened to drop more frequently off of Witchdoctors.
  7. Prathun Developer

Due to the way the Collector's item seeding works, clearing the same area repeatedly is not a good way to get the drop.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Froger Lorekeeper

What is a good way then? I started out with the small goblin camps scattered across the zone then made my way to fort. Tracked down the roamers and waited for respawn.
  9. Prathun Developer

Clearing all the goblin shamans in the zone.
    The ones that aren't being killed are more and more likely to be seeded with an item.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Thunderkiks like this.
  10. Thunderkiks Augur

That's how I have gotten mine over the years. Grab a tracker and go to town.
    Prathun likes this.
  11. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

The goblins at the fort are typically too high level to drop the idol from what I found. You need to kill the roamers closer to cabilis.