Raid Queing

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kendiian, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Kendiian Augur

Can we have raid Queing please ? I know alot of people who sold their accounts because there was no way too raid on the servers everyone was getting raid gear queing for raids IRL and gearing up etc while we just continued xping in Velketors. Either that or get rid of the era where Housing sucked balls and the loyalty vendor only ripped you off aka PoP. WTB raids which matter. LDoN is bugged and so is Luclin you should have quested Luclin with OoW. Take ideas from raid P99 I'll be waiting for a that server someone had in mind or a server merge. How are the elite players who actaully play this game under regulatory gonna be raiding without their "now" homosexual death, make DoDH items dropable. Or fix the evolving item stir. "Monster missions and monster shrouds dont work and neither does the server rort".

"P.S" "Your no-box idea was a joke and so is your game, why don't you implement some raid boss faction raids and some bountys"
  2. Leex Pewpewer

Someone's maybe a little frustrated eh?
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

4. kizant Augur

I think the captcha failed and let in a spam bot.
    Pirlo, jeskola, Axxius and 4 others like this.
  5. Duder Augur

6. svann Augur

I blame anti-vaxxers
    Pirlo, Warpeace, Brohg and 6 others like this.
  7. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I lost my like button, so take a quote.
    Laronk and Reht like this.
  8. Kendiian Augur

PLease Read
    I'm just saying everything in marketplace should be attainable and I'll die for the day to have better boss quests/factions and player bountys. Or have a quest NPC which lets you put your toon in game.

Here's my bazaar idea... ...Why not have a "era/quest" bazaar which aims at :making your toon where your toon would be shopping for that era gear with in detail :finding somewhere too hunt: with faction nuetality aka "quests" with a price on bosses with quests linked to more quests resulting a "krono" reward from old world boss items such as Flayed Barbarian Hide Mask, Flayed Barbarian Hide Mask and Kael Loot in general. Also have a bounty for PvP players.

This would.make bazaar and the game funner by
    • Making hunting easier
    • Finding a place too hunt easier
    • Up the game play availability
    • Make boss hunting/raids/players/prices more attainable and expensive
    • Up the game competition/worldwide pricing/competivenes/fun
    • Keep the game going
  9. Kendiian Augur

Game would be running off bazaar and the only leak would be VT shards which means there would be no leak "when it comes too VT shard farming"
  10. Kendiian Augur

Could also put buyers with a "bounty" buyer in home towns.
  11. Kendiian Augur

With a PoK2 zone/quests
  12. Alarya Augur

Must be nice to have max skill in alcohol tolerance, but stay away from forums when you are skilling up!
    Pirlo, Endaar, Ssdar and 3 others like this.
  13. Reht The Dude abides...

I can't decide if i am impressed by the stream of consciousness posts or horrified by their grammar.
    Winnowyl likes this.
  14. arrested New Member

Reht long time no see i didnt think you were still playing :)
  15. Reht The Dude abides...

Forumquest only.
  16. arrested New Member

come back to us! Hit me up anytime xegony.Jerjamlor
  17. Zunnoab Augur

Edit: Upon a second read through, no a serious response of any kind isn't merited.

This is so bizarre.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  18. Nennius Curmudgeon

Wow! Someone hit their head hard on the bottom of the gene pool.
    Winnowyl likes this.
  19. Koryu Professional Roadkill

I expected to come back to this thread later and find a Confused Mark Wahlberg GIF...
  20. Nennius Curmudgeon