Seeing as servers down twice this week...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Racci, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Racci New Member

Can we get increased rare spawn for the weekend at least??
  2. jeskola pheerie

Wednesday patch day once a month is normal scheduled update. this is frequently followed by a hotfix downtime a couple days after. Scheduled maintenance. you can request your 2 cents an hour back that a $15 monthly sub costs, but please stop acting so entitled.
    YourNameHere and andross77 like this.
  3. Racci New Member

we pay for a service that was denied us, twice during my current play schedule, stop acting like you shouldnt be entitled. they are a service provider. We pay for that service. You have spent far to long under the influence of the dark side.
  4. ShivanAngel Augur

They announce that they do updates well ahead of time...

The wednesday update was on the EQ Calender since the server opened... You either didnt look or didnt plan your time well.

You pay for the service, you also pay for them to update the game. you lost 8 hours of playtime, assuming you were awake the entire time the servers were down. Go do some chores or take care of something else while the servers are down and then use that time to play EQ.

(14.99/(30x24))8

Whats your address, I will mail you the 17cents you lost by the servers being down for 8 hours if you will never post again.

I dont act entitled because im not a pretentious millennial git.
  5. MaxTheLion Augur

As a registered git and member of the National Git Association for the Better of Everquest, I'd appreciate it if you don't lump us in with the pretentious millennials.
  6. Racci New Member

I am neither of those things. I do believe however, that DB should be able to install the 1st update well enough that they dont have to take the servers back down to do hot fixes every time, I mean there is a test server right?. With all that said, I just want more rares so if you dont have anything productive to add go troll someone else's thread
  7. Astinox Journeyman

[IMG]
    jeskola likes this.
  8. Captain Video Augur

Insulting the devs in a public forum is perhaps not the best strategy to get them to do something you want. In any case, the official monthly patch schedule is on the third Wednesday of every month, this has been in place for many years now. There is an in-game /calendar command to see when the upcoming scheduled downtime is. Some months there is a follow-up hotfix, other months not. Plan your schedule accordingly, as does every other player in the game.
    jeskola likes this.
  9. jeskola pheerie

You should probably read the Terms of Service you accepted when you subscribed in its entirety if you feel the need to keep pushing this issue.
  10. Piku Elder

Um...you guys know there's already a 50% rare-spawn rate increase this weekend right?