Live Update Bugs 04/17/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Tweakfour17 Augur

Thanks for this, I know in game many people have said they are experiencing it but the bug threads on the dev forums haven't really reflected that. Everyone more worried about their belts =P
    I'll try marking the ui as read-only (which makes me think I wouldnt be able to change anything ever after that?) and if not, delete and re-do and see if the problem persists.
  2. SirLord Journeyman

Just to add on, we are seeing this on Selo as well. This is a large decrease to caster raid DPS. Please take a look and resolve!
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Have you adjusted your chat window settings in options?
  4. kizant Augur

It also seems to happen with player buffs. At least for PC spells against a regular SPA 161 wiz rune.
  5. Tweakfour17 Augur

What do you mean? Tell windows is enabled and "auto join general channels" is disabled, otherwise I'm going to say no
  6. Prathun Developer

This should work correctly after this morning's hotfix.
  7. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

The wizard AA line "Arcomancy" is not properly triggering the "Arcomancy Debuff I"

I suspect it is because the Debuff is listed as beneficial, that's why it's not landing as an autocast from the effect. That or the "Add Effect" line isn't working properly in the debuff that procs.

Here's Arcomancy proccing, but no magic debuff to be seen. There should be the separate "Arcomancy Debuff I", with the line Soandso is weakened by Arcomancy after the bold below.

Code:
    [Fri Apr 19 16:53:37 2019] You begin casting Cloudburst Levin Rk. III.

[Fri Apr 19 16:53:37 2019] Your Shawl of Discordant Incantations flickers with a pale light.

[Fri Apr 19 16:53:37 2019] Your Irae Faycite Shard: Cloudburst Levin feels alive with power.

[Fri Apr 19 16:53:37 2019] Your Inflicted Flamechill Silk Cap feels alive with power.

[Fri Apr 19 16:53:37 2019] You hit Dragorn Champion for 7490 points of magic damage by Cloudburst Levin Rk. III.

[Fri Apr 19 16:53:37 2019] Dragorn Champion is struck by a bolt of lightning.

[Fri Apr 19 16:53:37 2019] You feel refreshed.

[Fri Apr 19 16:53:37 2019] Dragorn Champion resisted your Fiery Strike V!

[Fri Apr 19 16:53:37 2019] Dragorn Champion is engulfed in magical energy.

Missing debuff line
    [Fri Apr 19 16:53:37 2019] You experience a moment of clairvoyance.

[Fri Apr 19 16:53:38 2019] You hit Dragorn Champion for 3200 points of physical damage by Banestrike XVIII.

[Fri Apr 19 16:53:38 2019] Dragorn Champion is struck by vengeful spirits.

[Fri Apr 19 16:53:39 2019] You begin casting The Nexus.

[Fri Apr 19 16:53:40 2019] LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...

[Fri Apr 19 16:53:48 2019] You have entered The Nexus.

Here's Pyromancy, the fire line, properly proccing the dot/debuff

Code:
    [Fri Apr 19 00:21:47 2019] You hit a cliknar sandblight for 88492 points of fire damage by Ethereal Combustion Rk. III. (Critical)

[Fri Apr 19 00:21:47 2019] A cliknar sandblight's body is consumed in ghostly flames.

[Fri Apr 19 00:21:47 2019] A cliknar sandblight is enveloped in ethereal energy.

[Fri Apr 19 00:21:47 2019] a cliknar sandblight is engulfed in flames.
    [Fri Apr 19 00:21:51 2019] A cliknar sandblight has taken 1300 damage from your Pyromantic Ignition IX.
    Thanks for looking into this!
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I think a lot of players found that unchecking the "use tell windows" under options-general helped. That way incoming tells go to your main chat and do not require a separate window. You can put it back if you like it that way and it doesn't help.
    Also make sure under options - display that "allow window resizing" is checked.

Just some stuff to try - also make sure your windows in the ui are "locked" Good luck!
  9. Axxius Augur

I had the option to Highlight New Messages turned off in all tabs and all chat windows. After this patch, every time I log in, the game forgets it and turns this option on for all tabs. They all start blinking and I have to turn it off again. For each tab.

And the weirdest thing is that it I have to do it THREE TIMES for each tab. The first two times it only sticks until I switch to another tab, then the previous tab turns the highlighting back on. After turning it off 3 times for each tab, it finally stays off. Until the restart.

This is super annoying!
    Thrillho and Thunderkiks like this.
  10. Pezy New Member

There's a new option in the General Options tab, all the way at the bottom right, to 'Blink Active Chat Window'. Turn that off.
  11. Brovaar Elder

Before the patch I used to get time outs when logging out of one server and selecting another server to log into. After the patch I don't seem to have that issue anymore, but my clients now crash on occasion when switching characters on the same server.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Etched dragon scale not rolling correctly - I have it set to never others in my group had it set to need. It rolled and awared me the Etched Dragon Scale! Left it on the corpse for the melee in the group.

Showed me as the only one rolling!

This was in Estianti if that makes any difference.
  13. Jimbob/Silvarfox Elder

Yesterday pre patch mearatas. 18/20 named Dropped Lamp Muhbis and about 12/20 Dropped slot 18 augs. 10+ PS as well all variations
    Today currently at 23 named. 0 lamps and 2 slot 18's. 4PS 1 of each
    I honestly dont care either way. But seems to be a massive difference in drop rate.
  14. Jondalar Augur

0/15 in empyr so far today for type 18s. Other guildies 0/7, 0/10 and 0/14.
  15. Aelen Augur

Probably related to the spell links in damage reports change, kill shots with Nukes and DoTs are not reporting for me.

Fairly easy to see and reproduce by killing a grey con in a newbie yard with a level 110 character's nukes or DoTs. You get notified you killed something, but the line telling you what damage you did and with what just doesn't show up.

Other instances of damage not related to the kill-shot still showing up for me.
  16. Drelik Lorekeeper

When I enable "My Pet Hits" I am seeing other shaman pets hitting, not just my own. I disabled it, they disappear, I enable they reappear. I verified with 3 other shamans in the area and their pets.
  17. Beonono Journeyman

Bug or feature? This was in Gnome Mountain.

[Sat Apr 20 18:45:37 2019] <ZONE MESSAGE>: This zone has too many players and / or mercenaries. There are currently: 63 and the zone will support 60. The zone will start suspending mercenaries in 90 seconds.
    [Sat Apr 20 18:45:50 2019] You can not unsuspend your mercenary because there are too many players!
  18. kammo Journeyman

Contract of war mission and brass palace on same lock timers now ?
  19. kammo Journeyman

NVM :guess im bugged i do not have lockout dropped group and they got other mission after we did contract of war /shrugs
  20. Axxius Augur

That's a different thing, and it's been off since it was introduced 1 or 2 months ago.