Live Update Bugs 04/17/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Tiane Journeyman

2. Dolphinn New Member

Unable to log in on my laptop. Says the server has denied your request. I have done everything to try to fix the issue and do not see why it works on my other computer. I play on my laptop. Everything is set up on my laptop the way I want it. Please fix this.
  3. Angahran Augur

It may not be a live update bug but it IS a bug that should be fixed.
    How can you have a guild with zero members ?
    I've seen this issue in the past where a guild leader has left the game without transferring leadership and DBG say there is nothing they can do.
  4. Tiane Journeyman

More info on server denied request...

On a lark, threw Win10 on a new partition. Ran EQ, logs in and works fine. Went back to Win7, still can't log in. Created a fresh and clean new user in Win7... still can't log in, "Server denied your request, try again later." wth? (This was with the same exact EQ install fyi.)

Maybe the servers are detecting a driver as a cheat or something? I have no idea. It can't be anything that was running on my main user profile, because the problem exists on the new empty one as well.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

He or someone with a very similar issue has been told to use the /bug report tool and that the answer was final. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/petitions-are-useless.256744/#post-3775535
  6. niente Developer

For those of you who cannot log in - PM me the server you're trying to log into, and the name of a character on that server you usually play.
  7. Dolphinn New Member

Okay well I noticed something. I was able to get it to run. I had to choose my integrated card instead of my nvidia and was able to login. Kind of odd but that was the work around.
  8. Rancid Biskits

Whenever EQ doesn't shutdown properly (which is like 90% of the time) all the settings on chat windows resets and you have to re-adjust them every time. This has been going on ever since Tabs were added. Please address this issue, having to reset your chat windows every day gets really annoying.
  9. svann Augur

10. reallyconfused New Member

Yet I was told by Woebot to post it as a bug on the forums and through the /bug tool... so... yeah...
  11. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

There is some superrifichorribad lag when /log on post patch. It cripples to the point of not being able to turn. /log off and EQ runs smooth.

Windows 10 user, state of the art PC, 400 mb internet.
    Frael and Winnowyl like this.
  12. Fanar New Member

Also cannot login to server still getting error message stating, “The World Server has denied your request. Try again later.” Anyone know how to fix this if it’s on my end?
  13. UK_Guy New Member

The patch update notes say "erroneous particles" have been removed from the Defending Knowledge anniversary quest. Does this include the Horn of Unity that is blown to start proceedings? Because I can't see it any longer.
  14. Windance Augur

After patch 4-17-2019 patch 1 of 3 machines is now getting the "The world server has denied your login request. Please try later". All 3 machines use eqgame -patchme batch files to log in. Going the long way through the patcher does work but is kind of yukky long term answer.

Machine that is now failing is Win8.1 , AMD CPU, GeForce 670. Others that work are Win8.1, Intel CPU, and a Win7 Laptop, intel CPU, GeForce GPU
  15. Troutfest Augur

Can also say that /log off fixed my lag issues. Had what seemed like lag when typing in chat, make character turn and it would freeze then move, freeze. /log off has fixed that.
  16. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Same here. :/ Temporarily was ok after having deleted the log entirely but crept back within 15min with a steady stream of killing mobs. State of the art pc here too on win 10 and 1gb internet.
  17. Snowman Augur

So i logged in headed over to GMM - logged in my 1st alt ...logged in my 2nd alt and he crashes at server select ?? I did nothing with this patch no ui changes nothing - so i am like what ever try a few more times and keep crashing - so I log off do a reboot and now i can't get any toon in - I keep crashing at server select --
  18. Juion New Member

The Essences are incorrectly set to no longer drop until Luclin. They should be dropping in classic for the traditional cultural that was in since beginning, but at least start dropping no later than Velious, as per previous patch notes and Jira issue:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...e-6-22-16-patch-notes-and-discussions.233541/

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-136

I went ahead and cloned an old issue on cultural not being available in Classic on Mangler, because it's still an issue. Moreso now that the Essences no longer drop.

https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/EQ-2313
  19. qweasy Augur

Undead Dragongut Strings for bard epic need to be moved onto the loot table for the normal version of Trakanon now that his respawn timer has been reduced. The lower spawn rate makes getting the undead bard version impossible(?) so it needs the same loot update TLPs got.
  20. Gheed Is not reading your response

The world server denied your login request. Try again later.

Since the update had this happening on one laptop (Macbook using Crossover)