Lol botters are not at efreeti after patch

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TheWatcher, Apr 17, 2019.

1. TheWatcher New Member

But I bet tons soon as it's patched you will see them log in... Dead give away when elf's, mejbot, and Nintendo log in watch and see.
  2. Morthakia Augur

Weird, it’s almost like people are at work at 2:45pm EST on a Wednesday...
  3. Mang-lurk New Member

Or maybe they took the day off because patch days rarely go well.
  4. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Or maybe their programs need to be patched again now.
  5. code-zero Augur

If they aren't on as soon the servers came back up then they're not really bots at all and they certainly aren't RMT Krono farmers.

Being the first on after a server reset almost guarantees that you're going to get your named.
    Fan of Scott likes this.
  6. Pharone Elder

LOL no.

The reason they are not online directly after a patch is because they are waiting for the program they use to be patched to use the new memory locations.

As soon as they patch, they will be back.
    Protius, squidgod and Mestops12 like this.
  7. howitz Journeyman

code-zero did you forget that the bots must be logged on, the bots don't own the server or when it restarts.

Or is that what you are saying here?

New
    If they aren't on as soon the servers came back up then they're not really bots at all and they certainly aren't RMT Krono farmers
    Maybe you know different....explain please
  8. Pharone Elder

Every patch causes every hack/cheating software require a patch to update the hooks. I won't get any more detailed than that.

Hence, your bots are not online because the software they use needs to be patched to work with the latest patch of the game. As soon as it is patched, they will be back. It's really that simple.
    Protius, Ghubuk and Mestops12 like this.
  9. TheWatcher New Member

Yuuup exactly this. That's why I posted and it will happen, yet dbg will do nothing.
    Protius and Mestops12 like this.
  10. Ajjantis Elder

Hahahahahahaha lol what?
    They'll take any camp REGARDLESS who was there before.
  11. Fan of Scott Journeyman

Sweet troll post. There’s no way you intended to be taken seriously
  12. Ghubuk Augur

Haha, you know this isn't true. They have to get their program offsets patched before they log in again.
  13. Christopher84 Journeyman

They're all back within 24 hours AFAIK.
  14. Dabrixmgp Augur

usually after a patch their compile needs to be updated.
  15. code-zero Augur

They're not running anything that needs to be patched
  16. Ghubuk Augur

lol
  17. Duladin Lorekeeper

Just stop. It's embarrassing how hard you're trying to defend botting.
    Protius, Ghubuk and Kittany like this.
  18. code-zero Augur

You should be embarrassed to be making the claims. I’ve seen the videos and I have also seen real bots in the game and what’s going on there isn’t even close to what bots act like. Honestly are you people making the claim so clueless about game mechanics and class abilities that you don’t know how simple those setups are?

All I’ve seen are some people with half a dozen cheap computers and rudimentary hot keys and the ability to pay the minimal attention required to send in pets for a fight. They might offend your sensibilities but they aren’t violating the rules
  19. howitz Journeyman

Oh please.

All I’ve seen are some people with half a dozen cheap computers and rudimentary hot keys and the ability to pay the minimal attention required to send in pets for a fight.

Can you show us some pictures of these magical cheap computers?
    I've no prob with boxers, feel free.
    The reality is simple we are not some fairies that just fell of the Christmas tree, we was not born yesterday.
    Protius and Ghubuk like this.
  20. Nessirfiti Augur

Are you arguing that there aren't cheap computers? or that they're not using them. Because If you're looking for cheap laptops I can give you links upon links to refurb ones.