Live Update Bugs 04/17/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 17, 2019.

1. EQ Dev Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in the update. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. pimenttoncheese Elder

Big stutter in game when killing things, turning off log seems to fix it at least for now.
    Also missing mounts on Selo server.
    Frael likes this.
  3. Angered Augur

WERE MISSING MOUNTS ON SELOS! HOW CAN I GIVE YOU 15 DOLLARS IF YOU WONT ALLOW ME TO GIVE YOU 15 DOLLARS
    Icaen likes this.
  4. Drtox New Member

From patch notes:
    Added several statless mounts to the Marketplace for progression servers.
    - - These new mounts are available for purchase starting with the unlock of Shadows of Luclin and will remain available until Omens of War unlocks, at which point standard Marketplace mounts become available for purchase.
    - - These new mounts are equivalent in speed to silk bridles.

However, These mounts are not available on Selo server DBC market
  5. pimenttoncheese Elder

Maybe some spell damage / motm changes with patch on Selo not sure yet.

(People reporting significant nuke damage reductions, but just one mob atm so we'll see)
  6. Zinloz New Member

Most of the mobs in Ironing out the Legion still do not give exp. The neutral/friendly mobs in both Ironing out the Legion and The Darkness Howls also don't give exp, but do give a faction hit.

For Ironing Out the Legion, I'm specifically referring to mobs you have to kill to update the task.
  7. pimenttoncheese Elder

Confirmed some sort of spell damage mitigation of the mighty change.
    Prior Banestrike hit Seru etc for 240, now 192. Effects other spells too.
  8. Zinloz New Member

Also, the neutral mobs (such as a bold rat) aggro you when attacking the supply crates in Ironing Out the Legion.
  9. sauron3030 Elder

Moon's Radiance belt now showing 25% slow instead of the %50 it is supposed to have.
  10. Karhar Dream Crusher

- Reduced the effectiveness of Crippling Snare.
  11. Drtox New Member

Mounts are now available on selo server couldnt edit my previous comment
  12. MadBull New Member

URGENT, in Defending Knowledge task (Anniversary Mission) , Horn dissappears. Task steps are hang. please fix ASAP.
  13. Koldanar Elder

Getting the following error message when trying to log in to any server "The world server has denied your login request. Please try again later"
    Rets and Sappling like this.
  14. Schadenfreude Augur

Night's Endless Terror now overwrites Illusion Benefit Greater Jann. :eek:
    Ssdar, RPoo, Jhenna_BB and 1 other person like this.
  15. joesepth New Member

Was lagging horribly after update. logged out 30 mins, same problem, restart computer same problem expect now when i log in i type the / and as soon as i do i crash to desktop with no error.
  16. reallyconfused New Member

Bug Type: Character Related
    Reproduceable: Yes

If you delete a character that had created a guild, it will prevent you from being able to then make another guild on that server. Currently I am unable to create a guild on my account on the Firiona Vie server because I deleted a character that had created a temporary guild. Because I can not access that character anymore, I can not delete the Guild and am now permanently locked out of making a guild.

Proposed Fix: If a guild contains only one member, delete the guild when deleting that character. If the guild contains more than one character, assign the Guild Leader role to the next oldest character in the guild or person with the next highest rank. If these solutions are not possible, then prevent characters with the "Guild Leader" role from being deleted at the character select screen until they either relinquish guild control or delete the guild.
  17. Sappling New Member

Same here, tried restarting PC, router, using a VPN, and reinstalling the game so far with no success.
  18. Sancus Augur

This. Slot 2 is not a good slot for a melee proc.
  19. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This is not a live update bug. It is not a bug at all.
  20. Rets New Member

Same issue as others above:
    Server has denied your Request , When attempting to log into Mangler server.
    Since the patch/update today I can no longer log in using my laptop. I play with my husband and can login to his machine fine, but no luck on my laptop.
    PS - I've restarted machine, I've logged in and camped out on his machine.