Valhallah with the Mearatas win!!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Alarya, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Yimin Augur

Cong Valhallah on being 2nd guild right after Machin Shin to beat TBL ....

YiMin
  2. Xeladom Augur

3. Critts Augur

Wtg all very nice!!
    Sancus likes this.
  4. Critts Augur

Dude why you play on live??! Don’t you know there are TLP servers?? Jk great videos man really liked your last one about live.
  5. gnomeboss Augur

do website updates count as media?
  6. Critts Augur

Don’t forget the main boss smacking the MT while Invulnerable or the Mephits that don’t die from four banes that sit at 0%.
    Allayna likes this.
  7. Ambition Apprentice

PLEASE tell ss this... I tell him all the time that we should stream every so often. We're pretty entertaining, obviously he's the smart and entertaining one. But he's all like.. people don't want to see eq!
    Alarya likes this.
  8. Mintalie Augur

Amazing to come back from vacation to see another pre-nerf win! That being said, so excited for the patch on Wednesday. ;)
  9. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

I think those that have characters in ROI on Xeg and Val on FV need to be recognized. It's hard to raise ONE character to this level, let alone another. I know Gotcharms is one dual member. Anyone else want to step and and raise their hand for a little bit of "community recognition?"
  10. Maedhros High King

That is ridiculous. It is a guild achievement, not an individual's.
    Allayna, gotwar and Sancus like this.
  11. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

The achievement is individual in that they have beaten an expansion on two different servers. That seems notable to me. It seems ultra cool in fact.
  12. gotwar Gotcharms

Maedhros nailed it.

While it's definitely a "good feel" to have completed pre-nerf Mearatas in two different guilds, it's a guild-wide accomplishment, and an accolade that needs to be shared among all members of Valhallah equally.

We've always known Valhallah had one of the best raid rosters in the entire game. We're all extremely proud to have finally been able to demonstrate that incredible skill and determination on an event that demands excellence from everyone involved.

The entire guild works tirelessly to not only make Firiona Vie a leader in current-content raiding, but also to change the perception of the FV server as a whole. More than anything, I'm proud to be a part of a guild that has done so much to make the entire server a welcoming and fun place to play.
    Warpeace, Allayna and Ssdar like this.
  13. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

I don't think individual excellence and group excellence are mutually exclusive. No one would say that the dual server people are the reason why the group excelled on either server. I think that was wrongly assumed when the whole idea was labeled "ridiculous."