No guilds on Povar?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Rasbis, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Rasbis Lorekeeper

Just saying.... many pages none listed.
  2. Serona Elder

Reading comprehension = 0

[IMG]
  3. Tenken Augur

I've been trying to keep up :(
  4. Coffee Journeyman

You are probably not getting into Triton though. Echoes of Eternity is on that page and I think they accept casuals. If you know of any more let me know. I xferred back because a real life friend said he was coming back and I was excited to have someone to play with. He logged on for about 30 minutes and changed his mind. Would love to join a casual guild on Povar.
  5. Tenken Augur

There 4 active guilds on Povar:

1 - high-end [Triton] - close to beating TBL

3 - Small Timers: [Echoes in Eternity] - [Final Empire] - [Firestormers] - Starting TBL with some ROS farm

Any of the 4 guilds are good, still will have to make the requirements for what they're asking with some being more then the other.
  6. Yimin Augur

[Final Empire] - [Firestormers] these two raid together atm , maybe they will merg and become a bigger fish time will tell ....

YiMin
  7. Rasbis Lorekeeper

8. Rasbis Lorekeeper

Thanks Coffee, Tenken, and Yimin for your input. The only guild I see is Trinton and quite frankly their post leave mush to be desired. I have lawns to mow and honey do list to keep up with. Based on my previous EQ guild experiences I know some folks take this WAY too seriously.

I'm working on levels 2 boxing right now and Necro soloing. When I reach mid 90s I'll start checking some of your suggestions out. Thanks again!
  9. Tenken Augur

Np

I should have mentioned there still a few small-small guilds out there but best option would try general channel then the forums.

(good luck in your search)

------------------------------------------

-Kind of a smack in the face-
    (overall, if people see that to be Povar)
    Rasbis likes this.
  10. feeltheburn Augur

leave mush ( I'll assume much lol) to be desired? do tell.
    Rasbis and Thunderkiks like this.
  11. Yimin Augur

You're welcome of course ! Povar is a very good server and I have been on almost all the server in the 20 years I have played EQ , if you want the best bang for your buck go to the other server I am on FV , you can buy almost anything there ....

YiMin
    Rasbis likes this.
  12. Rasbis Lorekeeper

Yea finger nimbleness may well be why my boxing is lagging.... LOL
  13. jeskola pheerie

Are you a progression server player turned live player? You won't see 20 guilds per server recruiting.

Trinitron is a good guild, they are named after the old Sony screen that was popular in the 90s.....

Shout out to zaar, masuri, baelish
    Rasbis likes this.
  14. Geroblue Augur

You can always start your own one person guild.
    Rasbis likes this.
  15. Rasbis Lorekeeper

I'm sure they are and probably nice folks, their post are way too serious though. I'm a casual player and probably not going to be geared to raid.

I'm an absentee player. Started playing in 2000, stopped in 2004, and had account retrieved 2 months ago. Quite a few family responsibilities and difficult wife faction to manage so 3 to 4 hour raids are probably not going to happen. I'll keep your comments in mind and really didn't mean, though I understand it appears I did, to bash on Trinitron. After all I don't even know anyone in the guild.
  16. Rasbis Lorekeeper

LOL, well I have two accounts.... 8 toons per account right? ...... The guild would have 16 toons.... Brilliant suggestion.... :) Now if you would start two accounts and join the guild we would have 32 toons in the guild..... We could call it two box two accounts........ Okay poor name but I'm up for suggestions....
  17. Geroblue Augur

I have 5 accounts, but most of my guilds have less than 10 members. I don't have toons on all servers on all 5 accounts.
    Rasbis likes this.