Test Update 04/09/2019 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 8, 2019.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. denrg New Member

I cannot get past server select on any of my accounts. i get a world server has denied your logon attempt.
  3. steroidrage New Member

i am getting the same message on all my toons on test also
  4. niente Developer

What is the message you get when logging in, exactly?

Edit: Nevermind I found the thing
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. klanderso Developer

And I fixed the thing! Teamwork! /super-high-five-magic
  6. Hatestorme New Member

okay I get no message or anything I can get to character select ..I choose my lvl 110 cleric she gets to the first load in screen and then poof the whole client shuts down... I restart the game get to server select screen and have to boot the toon from the world just to be dropped again after the character select screen... this does not happen on any other toons on the same account...any help ?
  7. Schadenfreude Augur

The Overdrive Boon proc on the new GMM belts is still not working correctly. The secondary Overdrive Punch portion of the effect never fires.

Slot 1: Increase Spell Damage by 500 (After Crit)
    Slot 2: Limit Effect: Current Hit Points
    Slot 3: Limit Effect: Current Hit Points Non Repeating
    Slot 4: Limit Max Mana Cost: 0
    Slot 5: Limit Type: Detrimental
    Slot 6: Limit Combat Skills: Exclude
    Slot 7: Limit Min Level: 254
    Slot 8: Limit Class: WAR, CLR, PAL, RNG, SHD, DRU, MNK, BRD, ROG, SHM, NEC, WIZ, MAG, ENC, BST, BER
    Slot 9: Limit Max Casting Time: 0s
    Slot 10: Cast on Skill Use: Overdrive Punch (25)
    Slot 11: Limit Skill: 1H Blunt
    Slot 12: Limit Skill: 1H Slash
    Slot 13: Limit Skill: 2H Blunt
    Slot 14: Limit Skill: 2H Slash
    Slot 15: Limit Skill: Hand to Hand
    Slot 16: Limit Skill: 1H Pierce
    Slot 17: Limit Skill: 2H Pierce

Items affected: Dynamometric Timing Chain and Fractured Gear Set
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll look into this, but am stumped in the short term. I can confirm it is not working as intended.
  9. Waldagar Augur

Have you though about reversing the order of the effects? The slot 6: Limit Combat Skills: Exclude could be the reason the 2nd, skills based effect is not firing.
  10. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Just a suggestion. I don't think players would find it tacky if both effects were separate lines on 1 belt (if there's no game limitation that allows this). You could even just punt Overdrive punch altogether and add to the damage of Boon, instead. The less time spent fultzing with belts means you can work on important things - like the next Expac! ;)
  11. svann Augur

GMM chest ornaments dont look right in preview window. The back looks way too light colored. I didnt use them because I didnt like the look but when I saw someone actually wearing the plate chest it wasnt anything like the preview.
  12. Nniki Augur

Lighting on the back in general is brighter:
    [IMG]
    Mr. Froo likes this.