These are probably the most toxic tlp ever

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rothj, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Rothj Augur

Take a look at the forums right now. It's actually embarrassing. Somehow eq went from one of the best communities to one of the worst. At this point even wow players are better.
  2. Meridian Augur

3. DeseanJackson Augur

Ha, whatever you say. Selo going quite nicely and have had no bad experiences. Forums are the cesspool, maybe actually play the game?
  4. Jezzie Augur

The worst since Vulak maybe, you can't top Vulak!
  5. EnchFWO Augur

What does ForumQuest have to do with EverQuest?
  6. Templeton Augur

Nah, he is right. Mangler is pretty bad... Def the worst TLP I have tried so far. It's like each one the less good people play. they are still out there, but def drowned in the swamp of mutual loathing that seems to be the modern live eq mindset.

But, like I say, there are good people still. Just gotta remember that as your 4th camp that day is steamrolled.
    Faydark likes this.
  7. Rokkeb Journeyman

bUt ThEreS nO sUcH tHIng AS caMpS!!1!
  8. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

[IMG]
  9. Taladir Augur

You ever play on Coirnav?
  10. Wicked_old Journeyman

How is Mangler toxic. I have not seen that at all. I have looked and not found it, are you camping contested, if so will be contested, that means healthy population. Are you asking for no condition for mobs, hold me hand in camp, go to live with merc and enjoy, you can molo farm camp, enjoy, otherwise I don't get this post. Mangler is doing fine, guilds are even respectful. Way to try and mud it up.
    Pirlo likes this.
  11. HoodenShuklak Augur

Never saw warping on agnarr like on selo and yes it trashes the game, turning it into an instance server.
  12. TavernBrawler New Member

Mangler's been awesome so far for me. Very little toxicity. Made some good new friends too.
    Pirlo and Wicked_old like this.
  13. Xhartor Augur

It's honestly felt tame compared to coirnav.
    Protagonist and Wicked_old like this.
  14. Wicked_old Journeyman

Still have plenty of time to join Mangler, what did you think a race server would be. Wild West much, well, Selo is that, love it for what it is or come home to Mangler sooner than later, honestly.
  15. Nykara2 Elder

The actual players are fine, inc boxers but the botters are ruining the server 24/7 camping key spots, even mowing down reg xp spots that have trade skill matts etc. Leveling at the start was fun, trying to level now isn't at all.
  16. gommy123 New Member

Mangler has been more fun than any eq I've played in forever. Agreed, losers who ae everything in a pick, over the top of whoever is there, then go to the next pick and do the same, get a bit old. But personally that's only happened to me once so I can't complain. And lower guk / sol b brings out the loser in the people who play this game for a literal job.
  17. Glowerss Augur

Yeah I'm not sure if he's talking about Selos or what.

Mangler has been very low toxicity. Most of the people I've played with have been very pleasant, I haven't seen much squabbling over camps at all, and the raiding scene looks to be pretty dang civil.

The high cash camps have always been camped and contested on the TLPs. Ask people about Sachee and Efreeti camps on Phinny I'm sure you'll get all sorts of horror stories. Or Necros training the absolute crap out of each other in Howling Stones so they could sell PLs and stuff.

The only real difference I've really noticed is more mage army box crews at Seafuries for some weird reason, and the obvious max bot armies at giants that hopefully DBG takes care of at some point.
  18. Fhiele Augur

And why the hell do you box 6 mages to kill ice giants? That seems like a lot of accounts. Better to do 3 there and 3 at hill giants I'd think.
  19. BlueberryWerewolf Augur

I've been on Mangler a little over a week and I've only had to put two people on ignore for being obnoxious trolls. I'd consider that one of the most pleasant EQ experiences I've ever had!
  20. Christopher84 Journeyman

The only 2 TLPs I've played on are Coirnav and Mangler, and Coirnav was 100x more toxic in my experience.

Right now the problem on Mangler are the BOT (not box) groups that are holding down key camps, and DBG doesn't seem to want to take action against them. My advice is that if you should absolutely contest the camps of botters.